Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why do we call people "cowards"...

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
who do horrible shit like mass shootings and flying planes into buildings?

Cowards? Does saying that just make us all feel better? It makes no sense, other than it's become a cliche thing to try and demean the perpetrators, who don't give a shit.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    yes it is a useless and meaningless term. Obama speaks out! "Cowardly act" Okay Obama we hear now go door to door collecting everyone's guns.

If guns didn't exist this would have never happened!! NO MORE GUNS!!! Take away knives too!!!
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Bill Maher would enjoy this thread.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,351 Founders Club

Bill Maher would enjoy this thread.

Bill was awfully young when he said that

Maher is the biggest cuntrag in this world.

How so?
    It was a statement not a question
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Maher/Mahler same diff
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Bill maher is a dumb fuck who wasn't funny after 1 time. His followers are the ditto heads of the left.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Bill maher is a dumb fuck who wasn't funny after 1 time. His followers are the ditto heads of the left.

Mick Dabone gets it. He is the epitome of a tool.
    You two really combined to give one hell of an argument. OOOOOOOH! He's the epitome of a tool AND a dumb fuck?? Why didn't anyone just say that previously??

Damone and Cuntwaffle are pedophiles.

Look I can play too.

You two really combined to give one hell of an argument. OOOOOOOH! He's the epitome of a tool AND a dumb fuck?? Why didn't anyone just say that previously??

Look I can play too.

It's easy. Maher is to the left what Limbaugh is to the right. Both idiots with idiot followers who lap their bullshit up.

Look I can play too.

It's easy. Maher is to the left what Limbaugh is to the right. Both idiots with idiot followers who lap their bullshit up.
    It's easy. You touch little kids.

Look I can play too.

If they both died horrible deaths tomorrow this country would be the better for it.
    That's pretty much the definition of what this country was founded on.

Look I can play too.

Pressing badly.

We get it. You lap up Mahers shit and get offended when he is criticized. That's cool, you have a lot of company. Just like the dumb ass Limbaugh lovers.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,928

Look I can play too.

Oh boy, here it comes.

At least I'm not the newest of the "you must be new here" crowd.

Look I can play too.

Pressing badly.

We get it. You lap up Mahers shit and get offended when he is criticized. That's cool, you have a lot of company. Just like the dumb ass Limbaugh lovers.
    "When he gets criticized" lol. Is that what you think you're doing? You're a stupid fucking retard. Sorry if you get offended by my criticism.

Look I can play too.

Oh boy, here it comes.

At least I'm not the newest of the "you must be new here" crowd.
    You must be new here.

Look I can play too.

Pressing badly.

"When he gets criticized" lol. Is that what you think you're doing? You're a stupid fucking retard. Sorry if you get offended by my criticism.
    You mad bro? Just admit you gargle his balls and move on. It's not as if we didn't already know it.
    Someone bought some bad coke