Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CNN: 14 Women Accuse Bill Clinton of Rape.

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    d2d said:

Why the fuck Kenneth Starr didn't use a grand jury to indict hie muther fucker I'll never know.

He was impeached. With a president, it's a different process. Not to mention, in the grand scheme of things, who gives a shit if he said he did have sexual relations with her. That's none of your business who he fucks.

But you always do lack perspective. And clearly prefer your presidents to lie about reasons for destroying a country and killing hundreds of thousands of people.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Hondo, like most libtards, was likely abused as a child and has rape fantasies as an adult.

Why do you hate rape fantasies?
    I don't. I'm just not on the bottom in mine.
    There's nothing hotter than a woman craving you so much that she throws you down and sits on you until she cums.

Clearly you've never had that.
    Would not hit.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Why the fuck Kenneth Starr didn't use a grand jury to indict hie muther fucker I'll never know.

He was impeached. With a president, it's a different process. Not to mention, in the grand scheme of things, who gives a shit if he said he did have sexual relations with her. That's none of your business who he fucks.

But you always do lack perspective. And clearly prefer your presidents to lie about reasons for destroying a country and killing hundreds of thousands of people.
    The perspective is that he lied to a grand jury and got impeached and disbarred. We like to pretend that no one is above the law, even a democratic president.

He did not get impeached for having sex and had he not lied under oath it would have gone away.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

The point was not whether he had sex. Though arguably dipping one's pen in the company ink rarely ends well -especially when he had hotties like Gina Gershon to bust a nut on instead.

The point was he lied about it. That's NEVER going to end well.

Irregardless, I can never get my brain around Bill knocking it with Monica. She was a 5 back then. Maybe. POTUS should go no lower than a 9. They're the fucking leader of the free world for Christ sake.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Most of Bill's women were 5's at best. That was always a mystery. But then, look at who he married
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,868
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2016
    2001400ex said:

Death is just jealous Clinton didn't roofie him and fuck him in the ass.

I've always wondered...what's so bad about roofies? I mean, is it better to remember getting raped?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

The point was not whether he had sex. Though arguably dipping one's pen in the company ink rarely ends well -especially when he had hotties like Gina Gershon to bust a nut on instead.

The point was he lied about it. That's NEVER going to end well.

Irregardless, I can never get my brain around Bill knocking it with Monica. She was a 5 back then. Maybe. POTUS should go no lower than a 9. They're the fucking leader of the free world for Christ sake.
    The primary impeachment charges were perjury and obstruction of justice, basically lying to a federal grand jury and being part of a cover up. The bar "convicted" him (disbarred him) but the senate lacked the political will to convict, so he basically skated.

The broader point that seems to have gotten lost in this thread is the allegations of sexual assault. This has nothing to do with lying about consensual sex, but rather allegations of rape. If there is substantive evidence of this, he should have his ass in a wringer, but then again, true or not, I doubt anyone would corroborate the allegations. The privilege of power is very strong in the Clintons. IMO, whether D2D is trolling for Honda's or not, this is a non-starter.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The other point is Hillary' role in the clean up squad to intimidate the women into silence and her role in the smear of the women.

Tweeting that women need to be believed opens her up to that.

The dems would love to narrow it down to Bill and Monica because that in itself is not a Hillary issue and they can just say - nothing to see here. Bill isn't running
  • Options
    Founders Club

The other point is Hillary' role in the clean up squad to intimidate the women into silence and her role in the smear of the women.

Tweeting that women need to be believed opens her up to that.

The dems would love to narrow it down to Bill and Monica because that in itself is not a Hillary issue and they can just say - nothing to see here. Bill isn't running

Great point
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883
    edited January 2016
    I was remiss in not providing substantive photographic evidence to support my original post.

But, yeah....still kind of only ok on the uber-hot POTUS caliber scale. Definitely better than Monica but Bill could have banged a lot better.

• Options
    It's amazing how many people didn't even click on the video.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I was remiss in not providing substantive photographic evidence to support my original post.

But, yeah....still kind of only ok on the uber-hot POTUS caliber scale. Definitely better than Monica but Bill could have banged a lot better.

That's a great photo of Gina ... well played sir
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Hondo, like most libtards, was likely abused as a child and has rape fantasies as an adult.

Why do you hate rape fantasies?
    I don't. I'm just not on the bottom in mine.
    There's nothing hotter than a woman craving you so much that she throws you down and sits on you until she cums.

Clearly you've never had that.
    There was a girl that used to take advantage of me when I was drunk in college. Who knows what we did.
    Who knows if it was really a girl.
    I hung out with her sober a few times. Fuck that shit. Rather get raped when blacked out and have to worry about whether I used a rubber than that. Bitch was nuts to keep coming back. I'm probably horrible in bed when I'm wasted.
    She didn't own a strap on did she?
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    "MSNBC edits out footage showing reporter asking Bill Clinton about Juanita Broaddrick." This election just keeps getting better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OJ_QG_llw
  • Options
    d2d said:

"MSNBC edits out footage showing reporter asking Bill Clinton about Juanita Broaddrick." This election just keeps getting better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OJ_QG_llw

MSNBC is shit.

HTH