Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Where do you guys come up with these generalizations??

Dykes LOVE football
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,282 Founders Club
    edited January 2016

I'm throwing up some Ps to our Lord and Savior Pat Haden FS as I type this. The only problem I can see with this scenario is that if Woodward goes, we'll probably end up with a lesbo who hates football as our new AD. She'll cancel all men's sports because football is too barbaric, basketball is too racist, and baseball is too phallic, even though they use metal bats in college. Sadly, Woody may be the best option right now.

Legitimate concern, and a guy nicknamed Woody has no chance under the new regime. Move over Woody, here comes Pat.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    If Scotty left...we would be the Cosmo Krammer of college football

Do nothing, fall ass backwards into rewards, mooch food off our neighbors and have sex without a commitment.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

I'm throwing up some Ps to our Lord and Savior Pat Haden FS as I type this. The only problem I can see with this scenario is that if Woodward goes, we'll probably end up with a lesbo who hates football as our new AD. She'll cancel all men's sports because football is too barbaric, basketball is too racist, and baseball is too phallic, even though they use metal bats in college. Sadly, Woody may be the best option right now.

Not sure what to think of this to be honest ...

I'm not convinced right now that the new UW President is 100% against sports being successful.

There's a certain line of thinking that goes along the ways of the best advertising vehicle that a University has for itself with a national/global reach is its sports teams, particularly with respect to football and basketball ... or at least that's what I heard from some leaders within a certain MBA program.

Given some of the fucktardedness that has come out of the AD in the last few years, I think Woodward is very hit or miss as an AD. What he does well he does well. What he doesn't do well he's definitely out of touch on.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    edited January 2016
    Tequilla said:

Not sure what to think of this, quite honestly ...

I'm not convinced right now that the new UW President is 100% against sports being successful.

There's a certain line of thinking that goes along the ways of the best advertising vehicle that a University has for itself with a national/global reach is its sports teams, particularly with respect to football and basketball ... or at least that's what I heard from some leaders within a certain MBA program.

Given some of the fucktardedness that has come out of the AD in the last few years, I think Woodward is very hit or miss as an AD. What he does well he does well. What he doesn't do well he's definitely out of touch on.

Lesbos like to win. If you're ever squared off against a flannel-wearing carpetmuncher at pool, you'd know that's lumberjacks like to hit.

And, no racist crap.

Not all of us flannel wearing carpet munchers are lesbos, we just use that as a poor pick up line after many many beers.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    We could do a lot worse than Woodward.

He hired 7 win Sark and got lucky so he hired 7 win Pete

Great fucking job

The stadium sucks, the program is a sellout, a and the team still sucks

He kept Ty around to ensure 0-12

Hate to see worse.

Babs
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

He hired 7 win Sark and got lucky so he hired 7 win Pete

Great fucking job

The stadium sucks, the program is a sellout, a and the team still sucks

He kept Ty around to ensure 0-12

Hate to see worse.

Look no further than LA. Or Austin. Or Baton Rouge. Or Athens. Lots of shitty ADs out there.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,620 Founders Club
    Babs Austin and Baton Rouge have championships

So woody is better than the worse you can think of while accomplishing less

Doogs gonna doog