Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What kind of pussy emails Kimberly to complain about negativity?

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Doug, you used to complain and whine about my posts at dawgman. I think you are being a little hypocritical. I remember you buddy!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Doug, you used to complain and whine about my posts at dawgman. I think you are being a little hypocritical. I remember you buddy!

Ummmm. yeah
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    YouKnowIt said:

IrishDawg is the type of pussy who would complain to Kim.

correct!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

Kim makes up 99% of the shit he complains about. The other 1% of the emails are from the same 1 or 2 people. If Kim had any real bizness sense, he would continue to ignore those folks instead of catering to them. They aren't going to cancel anyway.

Not exactly profound, but entirely correct. You have 5-10 unicorn shits and fairy dust farts re-re's over there that he continues to model his business for, and has driven off at least 5 times that many people with said actions.

The greater HHB crowd was not only a pretty good amount of the sub base there, they generated traffic by being fun and witty and other shit. Now, it sounds like a dull, mildly retarded, group think circle jerk - you know, like a Yanni concert.

So now you are seeing the fall out. The HHB group has been on V 1, 2 and 3 for years, but over the last two-three months we have added a bunch of folks who were never hardcore HHB types, but are just finally sick of the sycophant Army, doogery, and draconian gestapo censorship tactics over there.

I don't give a turkeys left nut what Kim says, the sub base has got to be dropping. Just look how this HH's has risen. Shit isn't rocket science.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    Swaye said:

Kim makes up 99% of the shit he complains about. The other 1% of the emails are from the same 1 or 2 people. If Kim had any real bizness sense, he would continue to ignore those folks instead of catering to them. They aren't going to cancel anyway.

Not exactly profound, but entirely correct. You have 5-10 unicorn shits and fairy dust farts re-re's over there that he continues to model his business for, and has driven off at least 5 times that many people with said actions.

The greater HHB crowd was not only a pretty good amount of the sub base there, they generated traffic by being fun and witty and other shit. Now, it sounds like a dull, mildly retarded, group think circle jerk - you know, like a Yanni concert.

So now you are seeing the fall out. The HHB group has been on V 1, 2 and 3 for years, but over the last two-three months we have added a bunch of folks who were never hardcore HHB types, but are just finally sick of the sycophant Army, doogery, and draconian gestapo censorship tactics over there.

I don't give a turkeys left nut what Kim says, the sub base has got to be dropping. Just look how this HH's has risen. Shit isn't rocket science.
    This. I've come to the realization that paying money to be censored is FS.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    YouKnowIt said:

Say it to my face.
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763

You fucking serious?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

YouKnowIt said:

Say it to my face.
    At the Aurora 7-11!
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    I heard a story about a PUSSY on here sending PMs.

Mods, true???
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,152 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

If we're going to start bashing Yanni concerts, I'm out!
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 542

YouKnowIt said:

Say it to my face.

Go say it to Kim, you pussy