Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What kind of pussy emails Kimberly to complain about negativity?

I mean seriously, how big of a pussy do you have to be to whine to Kim and tell on people that are critical of Sark? Or is this all in Kim's head? Just don't get it. If you are that big of a vagina, you should never leave your house.

Comments

• jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    Phil Bleenor FS
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Not in a thousand years do I believe that droves of people are messaging Kim. If it's more than 5 I would be shocked. Fleenor is probably the only one. Chump.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    LawDawg1 said:

Greg Bell?

Greg Bell > Gregg Bell

Isiah Thomas > Isaiah Thomas

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Not in a thousand years do I believe that droves of people are messaging Kim. If it's more than 5 I would be shocked. Fleenor is probably the only one. Chump.

Yeah this, plus 1 etc.

there are probably a couple of other 55 + get off my lawn types who might email him once in awhile. I can guarantee it's not the dozens he makes it out to be.

I got into it with a psychotic Oregon State fan 5 or 6 years ago. He basically stalked me for months and at one point claimed a bunch of people emailed him about me. I told him to show the emails or tell me who they are, but conveniently he came up with the protect their anonymity excuse
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Gladstone said:

The over/under is 5. I'm with you on the under.

You should try answering Kim's phone for a day. LULZ
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301

Gladstone said:

Yeah this, plus 1 etc.

there are probably a couple of other 55 + get off my lawn types who might email him once in awhile. I can guarantee it's not the dozens he makes it out to be.

I got into it with a psychotic Oregon State fan 5 or 6 years ago. He basically stalked me for months and at one point claimed a bunch of people emailed him about me. I told him to show the emails or tell me who they are, but conveniently he came up with the protect their anonymity excuse
    at some point, you will be 55+ too, bitch.

Go ahead and vent, but if we're going to be negative about old fucks, I'm out.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

I mean seriously, how big of a pussy do you have to be to whine to Kim and tell on people that are critical of Sark? Or is this all in Kim's head? Just don't get it. If you are that big of a vagina, you should never leave your house.

This used to piss me off so bad. I'd rail on our shitty O-line recruiting or immaturity and lack of discipline by our head coach and some cranky old lady would send kimberly a message. Gossipy bitches.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Phil Bleenor is the type of pussy who would complain to Kim.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    TerryDell is the type of pussy who would complain to Kim.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Kim is the only pussy who would complain to Kim.
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 542
    IrishDawg is the type of pussy who would complain to Kim.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

No one is doing that outside of employees in the UW Athletic Department. He is making it up.

Correction.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,074

two:

krisvashon, and her equally retarded brother Oregondawg.

Ah, yes, the Kuhn family must be very proud.

• Kim makes up 99% of the shit he complains about. The other 1% of the emails are from the same 1 or 2 people. If Kim had any real bizness sense, he would continue to ignore those folks instead of catering to them. They aren't going to cancel anyway.

That is why Kim is terrible at business. Never cater to those who will never leave or don't like it there. Instead you want to cater to the "swing" members.

FleenorFS, Terry DellFS, Section14AFS and KrisvashonFS will never leave that place. They couldn't survive without Kim's protection and often struggle terribly when they venture out to another board.

So why cater to them? They aren't going anywhere. By doing so you are running off good quality posters who make your message board interesting.

I can't remember the last thread they had that was actually interesting. All the people left over there are lemmings.