Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Jim Mora

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2015
    Passion said:

Postal91 said:

Fuck you. Thanks for having your team dance on your alma mater's field and looking like a jilted lover, as I now completely enjoy your failures!

I hope your couch gets sent to Goodwill where you end up at some HS in Southern Cal as a Special Teams assistant.

I won't forget when he said live on radio that he wanted the UW job when he was coach of Atlanta and willingham was at UW.

Then after taking the ucla job he said that he didn't want to coach UW "because it's not the same place I knew." So it was the same place he knew when ty was coaching?

mora is, was, and always will be a douche. Classless guy.
    Mora at Bellevue HS in 2017. Cook it.

Cue Tom Rinaldi

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Passion said:

Postal91 said:

Fuck you. Thanks for having your team dance on your alma mater's field and looking like a jilted lover, as I now completely enjoy your failures!

I hope your couch gets sent to Goodwill where you end up at some HS in Southern Cal as a Special Teams assistant.

I won't forget when he said live on radio that he wanted the UW job when he was coach of Atlanta and willingham was at UW.

Then after taking the ucla job he said that he didn't want to coach UW "because it's not the same place I knew." So it was the same place he knew when ty was coaching?

Couldn't google that quote on Mora.

When and how the fuck did I miss that?
    The entire transcript is in "Bow Down to Willingham" a New York times best seller by @DerekJohnson #moneygrab

I just finished reading it yesterday morning before the bowl, it made me THINK and CARE
    It must have made a great Christmas gift
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Passion said:

Postal91 said:

The entire transcript is in "Bow Down to Willingham" a New York times best seller by @DerekJohnson #moneygrab

I just finished reading it yesterday morning before the bowl, it made me THINK and CARE
    DJ, quick question.

If I gave your book for a Christmas gift, can I get a comp on my annual subscription?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

CaptainPJ said:

Passion said:

Postal91 said:

"Always remember that," will you?

The rest of us will remember you being the PC cunt that you still are, hating Mora, because you were stilldown with "hopie - change," Williangham style.

Seriously GDIAFF
    You are so fucking far off. When I was still on doogman I created a list of poasters that were still supporting ty during the first part of his third year, just so I could throw it back in their faces. (Hell, ask race bannon).

I also got into an argument with softy on the air because he was still defending him. My candor about ty and sark are what hurt my standing with L3.

You clearly have no recollection because your deek was buried too far up your cousin's ass.
    You can say dick round here. No LP3 censorship.

Oh...and Get kicked off Softy's FB page (Hi @MelloDawg) and then pop off.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Passion said:

Postal91 said:

Mora at Bellevue HS in 2017. Cook it.

Cue Tom Rinaldi

You think he'd get a promotion after this dreckfest?! Fuck no.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

Passion said:

Postal91 said:

DJ, quick question.

If I gave your book for a Christmas gift, can I get a comp on my annual subscription?
    I too gave two of Derek's books to people as xmas gifts. Throw me on the comp as well.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Gladstone said:

topdawgnc said:

Passion said:

Postal91 said:

DJ, quick question.

I too gave two of Derek's books to people as xmas gifts. Throw me on the comp as well.
    How did your dads like them?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

topdawgnc said:

Passion said:

Postal91 said:

DJ, quick question.

I downloaded one of Derek's books from the Kindle lender's library. Does that count?