Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Jim Mora

Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,732
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
Fuck you. Thanks for having your team dance on your alma mater's field and looking like a jilted lover, as I now completely enjoy your failures!

I hope your couch gets sent to Goodwill where you end up at some HS in Southern Cal as a Special Teams assistant.

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Philadelphia probably looking for a new coach.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

All I care about in this game is Boss Tagaloa and Mique Juarez.

I'm seriously starting to think we might get Juarez.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2015
    Postal91 said:

Fuck you. Thanks for having your team dance on your alma mater's field and looking like a jilted lover, as I now completely enjoy your failures!

I hope your couch gets sent to Goodwill where you end up at some HS in Southern Cal as a Special Teams assistant.

I won't forget when he said live on radio that he wanted the UW job when he was coach of Atlanta and willingham was at UW.

Then after taking the ucla job he said that he didn't want to coach UW "because it's not the same place I knew." So it was the same place he knew when ty was coaching?

mora is, was, and always will be a douche. Classless guy.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Passion said:

Postal91 said:

I won't forget when he said live on radio that he wanted the UW job when he was coach of Atlanta and willingham was at UW.

Then after taking the ucla job he said that he didn't want to coach UW "because it's not the same place I knew." So it was the same place he knew when ty was coaching?

Couldn't google that quote on Mora.

When and how the fuck did I miss that?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Postal91 said:

"Always remember that," will you?

The rest of us will remember you being the PC cunt that you still are, hating Mora, because you were stilldown with "hopie - change," Williangham style.

fuck.you.doog.

I couldn't believe DJ opened the gates for you - do us all a favor and go visit your buddy. . . Bren.

PassionFS, "cheering others failures while excusing UW's," circa 2004

Seriously GDIAFF
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'll take the unpopular opinion that there's nothing to gain from beating a 5-7 team in a shit-tier bowl game, and that Mora probably treated it as such. Sure it sucks to lose to Mike Reilly, but you'd have to be a bit of a Broog to get up for Nebraska in San Jose.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I'll take the unpopular opinion that there's nothing to gain from beating a 5-7 team in a shit-tier bowl game, and that Mora probably treated it as such. Sure it sucks to lose to Mike Reilly, but you'd have to be a bit of a Broog to get up for Nebraska in San Jose.

If Petersen lost to a 5-7 team in a bowl game a large contingent EVERYONE on this board would want him nuked on the 50 yard line.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,155
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Passion said:

Postal91 said:

Couldn't google that quote on Mora.

When and how the fuck did I miss that?
    The entire transcript is in "Bow Down to Willingham" a New York times best seller by @DerekJohnson #moneygrab

I just finished reading it yesterday morning before the bowl, it made me THINK and CARE