Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wow

HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
edited December 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Not that I'm holding my breath on this one, but does the "test the waters" rule still exist that lets players return to CFB if they aren't drafted and haven't signed with an agent?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TTJ said:

The WDWHA stuff on DWarsh is getting a little carried away. He's a flawed but productive player who would contribute next year if around. He's definitely better than any back currently on the roster other than Gaskin. And some here (not me) have argued he'd start at WR if moved back. 225-lb guys with track speed don't grow on trees.

Wouldn't mind him sticking around, as long as we? could get rid of Lindquist. Smiff's bench-warming lump of shit QB toy needs to be taken away.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TTJ said:

The WDWHA stuff on DWarsh is getting a little carried away. He's a flawed but productive player who would contribute next year if around. He's definitely better than any back currently on the roster other than Gaskin. And some here (not me) have argued he'd start at WR if moved back. 225-lb guys with track speed don't grow on trees.

hryk
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Just because this FS coaching staff couldn't figure out how to use him effectively doesn't mean he sucks. Besides the well documented fumbling issues, of course.

Doogs always hate players more the longer they are here.

Here's a hint, it's not the players...

#HHBIronLaw
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    TTJ said:

Well, was he missed in back third of the season whilst Gaskin was wrapping 1000 yards.
  • Options

Well, was he missed in back third of the season whilst Gaskin was wrapping 1000 yards.

Sure. I missed DW every time I saw Coleman on the field. You need more than one RB.
  • Options
    Coleman is hopelessly slow. Pity. I had high hopes for him at one time. But he ain't the guy.
  • Options
    TTJ said:

Coleman is hopelessly slow. Pity. I had high hopes for him at one time. But he ain't the guy.

he could have a good career a Central
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

This is mostly true, but I think a lot of the hate comes from D Wash being naïve enough to believe that going to the NFL is even a remotely wise move after having only rushed for 282 yards this season.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    TTJ said:

He's faster and has more lateral quickness than Jay Berry did ( No disrespect Damon)
    His biggest problem is vision. He's going into his third 3 year now. How often does the game slow down for upperclassman with appropriate coaching? Kevin King says Hi! If he doesn't make huge strides next season then sell his couch. It's either him or Cooper next year and for some reason this staff doesn't trust Coop
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

This has nothing to do with playing time.

Babymama wants money and is in his ear all the time. "You as good as him! ....." you need to be in the League and take care of your responsibilities...."

Frigging guy ruined his life by not putting on a jimmy. Hope he got his degree.....

It's a jimmy hat. A jimmy is his dick. hth
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2015

HuskyJW said:

This has nothing to do with playing time.

Babymama wants money and is in his ear all the time. "You as good as him! ....." you need to be in the League and take care of your responsibilities...."

Frigging guy ruined his life by not putting on a jimmy. Hope he got his degree.....

It's a jimmy hat. A jimmy is his dick. hth
    Jimmy superiority guy.

Edit: Actual football talk.

I liked the look of Coleman at fullback and hope he embraces that role as his biggest opportunity to see the field. Also I hope it means Pete/Smith finally want to implement a more Stanford esque (did I really just say that?) running attack.

Yes he is slow, but he can move a pile, is strong enough to block, and more athletic than your traditional north-south white boy fullback.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    TTJ said:

Yeah but he has stone hands, hence the move to RB . he's a screen, wheel route RB- receiver. We cant run screens so he's a 1 trick pony. Goodbye DWarsh, and welcome Sean McGrew, a guy with vision and ability with t h e ball once the catch is made. Hello Steelheader2, i know you agree