Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2019 QB with potential

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.

Jazz Jazz, Woody Woody, Nokio Nokio, Cisco Cisco
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Pfffffffff Noob. Guerilla
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bunch of fucking pussies.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    internet hardo thread
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Since you have already mastered the ACT, SAT, and have a 3.9 GPA in 9th grade this should be right up your alley:

@thechatch is to money as @theciscoshow is to __________________

BTW, What kind of "Former Army Ranger" goes around bragging about his 9th grade GPA? I mean, I assume since even under the standard minimum enlistment of 4 years you would be at least 22 if you enlisted at 18. So assuming you are 22 and back in college, you must have graduated high school. Why the fuck would you now tell us about how you did in 9th grade? What happened to your GPA in 10th, 11th, and 12th grade?
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Quite honestly, I hope Cisco smashes J's face in.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Meet me in Temecula, bitch!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Bring it bitch. I'll meet u at 7-11 on Aurora in the U-District. Come say it to my FACE!!!!!!
    You want it, come get it. Nashville TN, let me know when you get here.
    You're the one who wanted to fight. You needed the validation. You want to tangle with the SEC powerhouse, you come to my house bitch. I'm going to enjoy shoving my erect cock down your throat to display my dominance. Prison rules bro.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

PurpleJ said:

Bring it bitch. I'll meet u at 7-11 on Aurora in the U-District. Come say it to my FACE!!!!!!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    LOL> See I am what I said, you I am sure are not. You are the one who was being an asshole, I was just giving you fair warning, you think it is not genetics that my son is already 6'3" at if? You may be an internet tough guy, but I am 100%
    100% what?
  • Options
    theciscoshowtheciscoshow Member Posts: 29
    H_D said:

PurpleJ said:

LOL> See I am what I said, you I am sure are not. You are the one who was being an asshole, I was just giving you fair warning, you think it is not genetics that my son is already 6'3" at if? You may be an internet tough guy, but I am 100%
    100% what?
    Yawn...
  • Options
    theciscoshowtheciscoshow Member Posts: 29
    Doogles said:

PurpleJ said:

Good for your son being 6'3", his mom must be a real Amazonian.

This doesn't change the fact your son won't take a meaningful D1 snap his entire career.
    Has been added to Rivals.com and invited to their QB challenge in Columbus Ohio April 10. Only 441 kids in the country in the 2019 class at this time and 41 Pro-Style QB's.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/maple/189293