Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chip Kelly Hot Talk

doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
Arizona's scuffling, this Philly defense is terrible.

Seahawks beat these guys in the playoffs.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Chip Kelly fucked up his NFL coaching chances by not going out and getting a legit QB. In the NFL you can't win with Darron Thomas taking snaps.
  • Options
    Woah, that escalated quickly. I'd stopped watching at half.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Cardinals are putting the buttfuckin' to the Eagles. Chip is beyond finished. He really fucked up his stint in the NFL.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,888
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    They're still in it in that horrible division. He might get canned anyway though.
  • Options
    I still think that he'll be fine in college, Georgia should've waited until after the season to pounce.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    What screwed him this year was total control of players. He tried to cute and ended up overpaying for a RB who had 1 good year. Plus he's got a bunch of subpar WRs

He's going to the Titans if let go.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Arizona is better than Carolina. Much tuffer match up for our HAWKS

Arizona just seems better than Carolina in every way. No one is afraid of Carolina's receivers and their defense is giving up a huge amount of points and yards lately. Newton is great but they haven't even played a defense with a pulse this year.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Chip Kelly is a fucking narcissist. Works in college, not in the nfl.
    Arizona's defense is questionable but their offense is prolific. Carolina still doesn't scare me. That team has been all newton recently and they should have been down by at least 2 scores at halftime yesterday
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Arizona is better than Carolina. Much tuffer match up for our HAWKS

Arizona just seems better than Carolina in every way. No one is afraid of Carolina's receivers and their defense is giving up a huge amount of points and yards lately. Newton is great but they haven't even played a defense with a pulse this year.
    This. The Seahawks can probably survive with Lane, Burley, and Shead against the Panthers. It will be tough against Arizona.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    And after I posted, Honey Badger done for the year with a torn ACL. That hurts, it's on the same magnitude as Seattle losing Earl Thomas.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Arizona's defense is questionable but their offense is prolific. Carolina still doesn't scare me. That team has been all newton recently and they should have been down by at least 2 scores at halftime yesterday

Watching his offense yesterday, I'm just not sure his concepts work in the NFL where everyone is a great athlete. They were throwing a lot of short stuff, and unless you have guys like Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd who can just bully people, you're going to struggle to put together sustained drives. Couple that with the rb clusterfuck and misuse of Murray and it's not surprising that he's struggled.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Watching his offense yesterday, I'm just not sure his concepts work in the NFL where everyone is a great athlete. They were throwing a lot of short stuff, and unless you have guys like Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd who can just bully people, you're going to struggle to put together sustained drives. Couple that with the rb clusterfuck and misuse of Murray and it's not surprising that he's struggled.
    They threw deep all the time with Foles. It's the quarterback.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    section8 said:
    I love this guy. That's me pretty much every loss that makes TSIO in October.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dhdawg said:

They threw deep all the time with Foles. It's the quarterback.
    Chip Kelly the coach must hate Chip Kelly the GM.
    He's completely fucked that roster. Bradford sucks. He got rid of a lot of good players. McCoy, D-Jack, Maclin, and Mathis. He got rid of practically every good player on offense.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The canthers suck, the Arizona collapse has already begun. Seahawks to the superbowl