Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Ducks 2016 Football Schedule At A Glance

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    UC Davis? Such fag, Oregon.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Oregon with Prukop and the army of scholarship QB's not named Lockie on the roster next year the Ducks are playoff bound.

Plus, Mike Riley gets to lose to Oregon again. They ruined his career in Corvallis and they can be the early death nail in Lincoln.

Should be exciting. I'm especially excited for all of the Doog; "I think we've got them this year" nonsense before Oregon wins number 13 in a row with ease.
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

Oregon with Prukop and the army of scholarship QB's not named Lockie on the roster next year and our stout defense, the Ducks are once again Alamo Bowl bound.

• Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

You are reaching here, don't really see any issues with that non conf schedule.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    The Aggies are SECSECSEC tuff, donchaknow
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

You are reaching here, don't really see any issues with that non conf schedule.
    I forgot that our? esteemed head coach used to work there, my apologies.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Nebraska the school and tradition? or the Mike Riley Nebraska?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,189
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Mosster47 said:

Oregon with Prukop and the army of scholarship QB's not named Lockie on the roster next year the Ducks are playoff bound.

Plus, Mike Riley gets to lose to Oregon again. They ruined his career in Corvallis and they can be the early death nail in Lincoln.

Should be exciting. I'm especially excited for all of the Doog; "I think we've got them this year" nonsense before Oregon wins number 13 in a row with ease.

Christ.

Not one Oregon fan knew who Prukop was 2 months weeks ago. Get off his sack.
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    Mosster47 said:

It's death knell, as in a bell tolling. You sure you're not a doog?

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    at SC, Furd, and at Utah will be tough

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    HuskyJW said:

Mosster47 said:

Christ.

Not one Oregon fan knew who Prukop was 2 months weeks ago. Get off his sack.
    In fairness, our resident real Duck knew about him around that time ago, hence why I hedged and said two months.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    I can't wait to experience Nebraska classy first hand.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Ordinarily id thrash you for the barf you spread over 10 pages, but because Race was the paper, thumbs up.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

It's death knell, as in a bell tolling. You sure you're not a doog?

You're really bad at this, but you've never gotten the poont.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

LOL.

@Nebraska, UVA, UC Davis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Idaho, Rutgers, Portland State

That being said, Moss is forgetting that Oregon's D will still be awful next year. Unless the Ducks score 40+ every game, they will drop a few.
    Oregon's D was awful in 2014. Oregon's D was awful in 2015. Oregon's D will be awful in 2016.

What was the only that stopped Oregon in those three seasons? Not having a healthy QB for a few weeks.

The Duck will drop one somewhere next year. Again, if it's not Stanford they are playoff bound.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

LOL.

@Nebraska, UVA, UC Davis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Idaho, Rutgers, Portland State

That being said, Moss is forgetting that Oregon's D will still be awful next year. Unless the Ducks score 40+ every game, they will drop a few.
    Oregon's D was awful in 2014. Oregon's D was awful in 2015. Oregon's D will be awful in 2016.

What was the only that stopped Oregon in those three seasons? Not having a healthy QB for a few weeks.

The Duck will drop one somewhere next year. Again, if it's not Stanford they are playoff bound.
    And what was the only thing that stopped Oregon from going 4-8?

Prukop better be pretty good or Oregon is in trouble.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Sweet, passive aggressive burn.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2015
    Mosster declaring Oregon playoff bound all but wraps up a special 8-5 season for them.

Stick to the whole guitar schtick. Your track record clearly shows football isn't quite your thing.