Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NPR NEWS: Millennials Want To Send Troops To Fight ISIS, But Don't Want To Serve

Comments

• d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    edited December 2015
    AZDuck said:

Tactical nukes. Fucking brilliant idea, @gfy

They worked fine for Ukraine and Poland until Clinton pulled them out of there.

So much for your word to Derek.
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    Xbox live has me tanned rested and ready for Ender's game.

HTH
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

d2d said:

AZDuck said:

"Derek, the board is being mean to me. Make them stop!"

It's hard.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    d2d said:

AZDuck said:

If @draft2dodge bothers you. You might be on the wrong board.

HTH
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    AZDuck said:

Tactical nukes. Fucking brilliant idea, @draft2dodge

It's little known (maybe? Idc) that the US staged 50 gallon-sized tactical nukes along the East German border, with the idea that they'd detonate them at bridgeheads and key crossroads in the advent of a Soviet invasion.

Thankfully it never happened, considering that I quite enjoy the existence of humanity on earth, but it's a fun counter factual to consider. And now here's this dumb motherfucker posting on the board like he didn't realize Gen. Jack D. Ripper was a satirical character.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    d2d said:

AZDuck said:

The fuck are you talking about? Did I poast a fucking FOIA request? For an alleged war hero you sure are a sensitive soul.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    AZDuck said:

d2d said:

AZDuck said:

The fuck are you talking about? Did I poast a fucking FOIA request? For an alleged war hero you sure are a sensitive soul whiny cunt.
    FTFY
    Muttzen said:

HTH

Great movie.
    edited December 2015
    I apologize to the bored. I should not allow Millennial Hipster Douche Bags to hijack threads by simply attacking me, especially those who supposedly graduated from the supposedly accredited "University" of Whoregon. It is a well known Libtard avoidance technique. I promise to stop responding to their bullshit. I also will attempt to refrain from poasting while drunk.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    d2d said:

I apologize to the bored. I should not allow Millennial Hipster Douche Bags to hijack threads by simply attacking me, especially those who supposedly graduated from the supposedly accredited "University" of Whoregon. It is a well known Libtard avoidance technique. I promise to stop responding to their bullshit. I also will attempt to refrain from poasting while drunk.

Some people take the interwebs too seriously.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,077 Founders Club
    Remember when d2d told us he had a battlefield commission?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    d2d said:

Muttzen said:

HTH

Great movie.
    The movie was shit.
    edited December 2015
    d2d said:

Thousands of people graduate from the University of Oregon every year. It isn't that big of a deal. All things considered, it's kind of a mediocre school, academisally

You should drink more and poast less
    AZDuck said:

d2d said:

Thousands of people graduate from the University of Oregon every year. It isn't that big of a deal. All things considered, it's kind of a mediocre school, academisally

You should drink more and poast less
    Academisally ???
    Yes. Academisally.

Fucktard.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,621
    I'd take a bullet for a Fat Lesbo.

PurpleJ said:

I'd take a bullet for my country. What about you?

No