Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

USC players say Sark betrayed them with lawsuit

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That was not technically gifted writing.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Someone got paid to write that?
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2015
    I predicted it. It's very difficult to fire an alcoholic on the first instance. (Just saying what the law is, NOT that I agree with it. I actually went though this in CA in the 80's with an employee.) It's just as hard as firing a minority (Coach); and we all remember what that was like. If they agree to go to rehab, you have to let them come back. We actually had to give him a urinalysis once a day for several months until he flunked one. THEN we could fire his worthless ass. It didn't even matter that he almost never did his job.

Everybody now has extra rights including alcoholics. Except it's perfectly legal to discriminate against White, Heterosexual, Christian, Males of any age.

Thanks Liberals. What HAVEN'T you screwed up in the past 35 years ???
    "Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good."
    Thomas Sowell
  • Options
    skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2015
    he better get an assload of dough, he's never working again
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    d2d said:

I predicted it. It's very difficult to fire an alcoholic on the first instance. (Just saying what the law is, NOT that I agree with it. I actually went though this in CA in the 80's with an employee.) It's just as hard as firing a minority (Coach); and we all remember what that was like. If they agree to go to rehab, you have to let them come back. We actually had to give him a urinalysis once a day for several months until he flunked one. THEN we could fire his worthless ass. It didn't even matter that he almost never did his job.

Everybody now has extra rights including alcoholics. Except it's perfectly legal to discriminate against White, Heterosexual, Christian, Males of any age.

"Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good."
    Thomas Sowell
    I thought the 80s were the conservative golden age. Now you are blaming liberals.

Don't you have someone to sue for libel and slander?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    d2d said:

Thomas Sowell
    Cool rant bro but just because you sue someone doesn't mean you're getting paid.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    d2d said:

Thomas Sowell
    Sounds like you care.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Players are fucking stupid. So are coaches. Fuck everyone.

Such plagiarism of Mike Leech, fucko.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    I was against Sark until about two days ago...

Now these assholes with their Los Angeles values are just piling on.. I hate Sark but I hate USC even worse and I hope he takes them to the cleaners. He won't......he'll settle for about 5 million or so but I sure would like to have him win the whole thing
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

I was against Sark until about two days ago...

Now these assholes with their Los Angeles values are just piling on.. I hate Sark but I hate USC even worse and I hope he takes them to the cleaners. He won't......he'll settle for about 5 million or so but I sure would like to have him win the whole thing

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188

d2d said:

Thomas Sowell
    Sounds like you care.

I know you're being sarcastic but do you think most alcoholics are liberals? I sure don't.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I didn't realize Sark was going after the USC player's money.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I didn't realize Sark was going after the USC player's money.

Huh?