Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hawk vs Vikings game thread

Comments

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    godawgst said:

Until Kearse celebrated w/ Wilson after the td run, I wasn't sure he had made the trip. With the emergence of Lockette, Jermaine has completely disappeared.

He had two TDs last week but ok.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    godawgst said:

Until Kearse celebrated w/ Wilson after the td run, I wasn't sure he had made the trip. With the emergence of Lockette, Jermaine has completely disappeared.

2 TDs last week called
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,105
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

godawgst said:

2 tds last week
    yeah but still
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Cut Williams and Graham and with Lynchs retirement that gives them quite a bit of money to sign a big name free agent or two. If they can draft a good CB in the first round they could be a lot better next year.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Cut Williams and Graham and with Lynchs retirement that gives them quite a bit of money to sign a big name free agent or two. If they can draft a good CB in the first round they could be a lot better next year.

Still plenty of time before you worry about next season, they'll like get the 5 seed and be in a good spot for a run
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

Russell Wilson sucks, or at least that's what I've heard from a few people on here

He did suck this year for awhile.

However the theme that he wouldn't snap out of it around here was fucking stupid.... But a lot of people around here don't really understand football so it isn't too surprising.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The transition is being made. Good to see Russell start playing well. I really think he just needed Graham gone. It maybe wasn't a hostile situation like Harvin, but the offense flow better without him.

I love Lynch, but his attitude needs to go especially considering he's openly disrespectful to a coordinator Pete won't fire. Rawls is better this season anyways.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Is it true Kearse had 2 TDs last week?

Best player on the field. Nuff said about that.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    These officials hate the Vikings.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Jesus, Viking fans are going to rape and pillage these refs soon.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Jesus, Viking fans are going to rape and pillage these refs soon.

Deservedly. They're getting jobbed.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

The transition is being made. Good to see Russell start playing well. I really think he just needed Graham gone. It maybe wasn't a hostile situation like Harvin, but the offense flow better without him.

I love Lynch, but his attitude needs to go especially considering he's openly disrespectful to a coordinator Pete won't fire. Rawls is better this season anyways.

The offensive line is playing much better in the past three weeks. That along with quick release passing game and Rawls ascending to the starter are the three reasons Wilson is playing better.
    I was hoping for 5 reasons.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don't remember the last Seahawks game where the amount of calls in Seattles favor is just embarassing.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    That was not a hold, but they've been calling ticky tack bullwhip all day so
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2015

The offensive line is playing much better in the past three weeks. That along with quick release passing game and Rawls ascending to the starter are the three reasons Wilson is playing better.
    I would add that the defense is bringing more heat today, and coverage on WRs has been much tighter.

Also, if we're being fair, Darrel Bevelle's playcalling the past couple weeks has been much better.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Pete's Seahawks teams always turn it on around this time of the year. Fun shit.