Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Generation Cry Baby: Why Millennials Are a Fucking Joke

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    d2d said:

RCW 9.58.010(1): Libel and Slander

Every malicious publication by writing, printing, picture, effigy, sign[,] radio broadcasting or which shall in any other manner transmit the human voice or reproduce the same from records or other appliances or means, which shall tend: --

(1) To expose any living person to hatred, contempt, ridicule or obloquy, or to deprive him of the benefit of public confidence or social intercourse[.] (Emphasis added.)

For many months I have ignored the Libelous and Slanderous things said about me. No more.

One thing about being a retired attorney whose license is in suspension because I don't want to keep paying about a thousand dollars a year for "continuing education" and Bar dues, is I have plenty of time to devote to one pro se lawsuit.

I don't need to pay an attorney to represent me if I want to sue somebody, I can simply file it pro se. In this case it would be a John Doe(s) law suit against certain persons' screen name, and I would then amend the suit later with the your real name once I inspected Derek's records during discovery.

There's an old saying that the most dangerous attorney is the one with only one case and lots of time on his hands. I guess that would describe me.

Although I did not specialize in Libel Slander, I have represented three plaintiffs regarding Libel Slander. I won all three, and none were as clear cut as this. There is clearly malice and recklessness in this case. As such, the burden of proof shifts to the DEFENDANT, to prove you aren't libel for damages. By the way, this is BOTH a civil and a criminal statute and the King County Prosecuting Attorney's office owes me a favor.

I like it in here, but I will not be slandered and libeled. Nor will I stand silent as my facebook account is hacked. I am NOT anonymous in here. I have signed several of my posts in dm.com with my real name. Yesterday, I published my picture, (both of which are more than you have).

Knock it off now, or suffer the consequences.

I will not comment on this any further in threads and will instead discuss the matter with Derek.

The best part is. The resident "attorney" doesn't realize that to successfully sue someone, you have to have suffered damages. Even Sark has a better case than you.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You could argue damages to reputation, but it's a mute pointe since d2dFS is on the internet using a pseudonym.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Some of you need to take a walk for some perspective.

Jesus Christ. We are living in turbulent times. We come here to laugh and joke and kid around. How about we all back away from the fucking ledge.

Nobody is going to swaye a voter here... If you do, so what?... statistically irrelevant.

I'm considering starting a go fund me page to raise enough money for a couple of hours at the Daffodil motel in Fife so d2d and azquack can get a room and fuck already to clear the air of all this sexual tension.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

d2d's pretend lawyer military hero butthurt rant delivered. What a complete pussy. Definitely never served in the Marines.

Was this really necessary? I mean that seriously.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Some of you need to take a walk for some perspective.

Jesus Christ. We are living in turbulent times. We come here to laugh and joke and kid around. How about we all back away from the fucking ledge.

Nobody is going to swaye a voter here... If you do, so what?... statistically irrelevant.

I'm considering starting a go fund me page to raise enough money for a couple of hours at the Daffodil motel in Fife so d2d and azquack can get a room and fuck already to clear the air of all this sexual tension.

#votinglivesmatter

#deadonestooinwashingtonstate
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

You could argue damages to reputation, but it's a mute pointe since d2dFS is on the internet using a pseudonym.

You can damage a reputation as an anonymous poster on a website? With the only thing linking to his identity is a 40 year old picture.

An attorney who defends himself has a fool for an attorney.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

You can damage a reputation as an anonymous poster on a website? With the only thing linking to his identity is a 40 year old picture.

You aren't very good at this reading thing, are you?
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I was adding to your discussion. But your comprehension is lacking as well.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Everyone here knows I can't read.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Everyone here knows I can't read.
    Such illiteracy, J.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PurpleJ said:

d2d's pretend lawyer military hero butthurt rant delivered. What a complete pussy. Definitely serviced some Marines.

• Options
    AZDuck said:

d2d's account wasn't hacked. He hot linked a photo associated with the account, which apparently was public. Take responsibility for your actions, Internet tough guy.

Don't discuss things on the internet you don't want the world to know.

Don't make claims you don't want examined.

I could give a fuck if you claim to be a Vietnam veteran. Dime a dozen, about half are fakes. Claiming a battlefield commission is extraordinary. 62 out of over 500000 personnel who served in the USMC in the Vietnam era. My bullshit detector went off the charts.

Since you post under a pseudonym and nobody's outed you (and I'm not about to out you) not sure what damage to your reputation you might have suffered, but have fun!

Threatening litigation is pretty ethically borderline.

d2d reading from the Roof/Kim playbook.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

D2D should just admit he didn't get a battlefield commission. It's clear he was an Officer in the USMC, and who cares if he wasn't slogging it out with Charlie every day. He did his part. And that's cool. I did my part in Iraq, which wasn't near as much as the motherfuckers on the ground in Ramadi and other places did. I have no problem admiting that. Doesn't make me think any less of myself. It's cool, I did my part. We don't all have to be war heroes. Military needs the supply corp and lawyers too.

I'm calling bullshit on his entire military service. Fucker claims to have gone to law school in the 1990s, yet he also claims to have fought in Vietnam. Really he's just a low rent finance salesman who lives in Montana and has delusions of grandeur. Or at least that's what I'm hearing via @NSA_Dawg
    I have no idea about any of that. If D2D made all of this shit up then he is a worthless fuck. I hope he didn't. I guess I was more addressing why lots of former military, who served honorably, feel the need to make themselves into Rambo 30 years after the fact. If you cleaned latrines the whole fucking war, good on you. Not everyone is a heavy machine gunner with 40 confirmed kills and a silver star with V for valor. The Army needs ditch diggers too, and that shit IS important to the effort. That's all I am saying.

And statistically speaking, it is very doubtful that anyone on this bored is one of the handfuls of truly bad ass motherfuckers who got a battlefield commission in the USMC during Vietnam. So admit it if that is the case. "Hey, I went to law school and got a commission and watched the war in the rear with the gear." Fine by me, thanks for your service. Just don't make it more than it really was.

I'm done here. Need booze.
    You sound sober and enlightened. Find Firewater fast.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I never served so I'm not going to call someone a liar who did. If AZ is on the case fine. If D2D is telling the truth a lot of you need to man up and apologize. If he is lying fuck him.

He's lying.
    It's the Internet. Aren't we, like, kinda supposed to lie just a little?!?

Sorta like @PurpleThrobber really stands for @PeachShrivler

It's the little white lies...
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    AZDuck said:

d2d's account wasn't hacked. He hot linked a photo associated with the account, which apparently was public. Take responsibility for your actions, Internet tough guy.

Don't discuss things on the internet you don't want the world to know.

Don't make claims you don't want examined.

I could give a fuck if you claim to be a Vietnam veteran. Dime a dozen, about half are fakes. Claiming a battlefield commission is extraordinary. 62 out of over 500000 personnel who served in the USMC in the Vietnam era. My bullshit detector went off the charts.

Since you post under a pseudonym and nobody's outed you (and I'm not about to out you) not sure what damage to your reputation you might have suffered, but have fun!

Threatening litigation is pretty ethically borderline.

Edit: I also now have all the screenshots I need.

This is my favorite part...computer illiterates crying they were "hacked" every time they do something stupid.

Is there anything a Boomer won't blame on someone else???
  • Options
    Wait. Holy shit I totally didn't see this until now. Death is actually genius. You see, the title of the thread is why millenials are all pussies.

He concocted an elaborate scheme to tell this story, post his own picture. Then we laff at him and call him on his shit. All he then does is cry and threaten to sue.

He's showing us by example how a millennial is a pussy.
  • Options

Doogles said:

PurpleJ said:

I never served so I'm not going to call someone a liar who did. If AZ is on the case fine. If D2D is telling the truth a lot of you need to man up and apologize. If he is lying fuck him.

He's lying.
    It's the Internet. Aren't we, like, kinda supposed to lie just a little?!?

Sorta like @PurpleThrobber really stands for @PeachShrivler

It's the little white lies...
    I was in the pool.
    Please to be making this your avatar