Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Generation Cry Baby: Why Millennials Are a Fucking Joke

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    TommySQC said:

2 things. The reason my kids are so old is because I got them half way grown and my wife had them when she was a teen so that threw off my calculations.

I'll do something never before seen here and admit I was wrong on that. I like to bash boomers as much as the next guy but we did some good things too. We taught America how to party.

This whole dividing the country by generation is hurtful and adds to the pain the millennials are suffering. They see a future that doesn't look as bright as the present.

Boomer moved out of mom's basement and could hope to work and get a better house. Millennials don't want to leave that house. Can you blame them? Their parents enable them. My wife was at the kids high school graduation with their bags packed.

There are some pretty soft folks but keep in mind millennials have been fighting our wars lately. And yes, boomers are by and large the stupid fucks that won't let them win the wars.

I was switching cell phones and went through 2 millennials before the manager was able to help me. Yes I am an asshole but I wasn't being one that day. I was simply trying to help the kid with some tips on customer service and he damn near started crying.

I think women are tougher than men these days and I think there may be something to the war on boys in the school system we have heard about for years. The chickens are coming home to roost

Getting back to bashing liberal pussies...

In regard to the war on boys, I've had 4 teachers tell me I should put my 5-8 year old sons on drugs. If I were like most selfish pussies today, I would have let these lazy feminazis get away with their destruction. Instead, I politely told them to get fucked. Both were just being boys and both are/were doing extremely well just a few years later as they started to understand the bullshit game they are being forced to play. I love telling people they're fucking morons to their face...in a nice way of course...sometimes not so nice.
    in 6th grade (1985), my parents had to have a meeting with the school over an issue I took with the PE teacher. The game was boys vs girls and the faggot wanted to spot the girls 10 points. My response as a 12 year old was " why? I thought girls and boys were equal"?

The war on boys has been going on for a long time now. Don't even start me on the blicks...
    Sounds like you were scared you couldn't overcome the 10 point deficit.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

2 things. The reason my kids are so old is because I got them half way grown and my wife had them when she was a teen so that threw off my calculations.

I'll do something never before seen here and admit I was wrong on that. I like to bash boomers as much as the next guy but we did some good things too. We taught America how to party.

This whole dividing the country by generation is hurtful and adds to the pain the millennials are suffering. They see a future that doesn't look as bright as the present.

Boomer moved out of mom's basement and could hope to work and get a better house. Millennials don't want to leave that house. Can you blame them? Their parents enable them. My wife was at the kids high school graduation with their bags packed.

There are some pretty soft folks but keep in mind millennials have been fighting our wars lately. And yes, boomers are by and large the stupid fucks that won't let them win the wars.

I was switching cell phones and went through 2 millennials before the manager was able to help me. Yes I am an asshole but I wasn't being one that day. I was simply trying to help the kid with some tips on customer service and he damn near started crying.

I think women are tougher than men these days and I think there may be something to the war on boys in the school system we have heard about for years. The chickens are coming home to roost

In regard to the war on boys, I've had 4 teachers tell me I should put my 5-8 year old sons on drugs. If I were like most selfish pussies today, I would have let these lazy feminazis get away with their destruction. Instead, I politely told them to get fucked. Both were just being boys and both are/were doing extremely well just a few years later as they started to understand the bullshit game they are being forced to play. I love telling people they're fucking morons to their face...in a nice way of course...sometimes not so nice.
    in 6th grade (1985), my parents had to have a meeting with the school over an issue I took with the PE teacher. The game was boys vs girls and the faggot wanted to spot the girls 10 points. My response as a 12 year old was " why? I thought girls and boys were equal"?

The war on boys has been going on for a long time now. Don't even start me on the blicks...
    You sound sexist. And racist.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,890
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

TommySQC said:

You sound sexist. And racist.
    HHB Poster of the Week!
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,868
    Standard Supporter
    I'm telling you guys...this is a good thing for most of us who didn't turn out to be pussies. It means more bitches for us. Millenial bitches, too (aka young ones).
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Lost in all the D2D and AZDuck dick measuring is the fact that this thread is funny as fuck.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm telling you guys...this is a good thing for most of us who didn't turn out to be pussies. It means more bitches for us. Millenial bitches, too (aka young ones).

We just fucked stupid Sorority girls in ancient times. Personally I liked Delta Zeta...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    d2d said:

We just fucked stupid Sorority girls in ancient times. Personally I liked Delta Zeta...
    Now we know where you got the clap. Easy sleazy DZ.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

d2d said:

So it wasn't the slant eyed poon tang in Saigon???
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

d2d said:

We all know draft2dodge has never stepped foot in any foreign country, except when he escaped to Canada to avoid serving his country.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

d2d said:

We all know draft2dodge has never stepped foot in any foreign country, except when he escaped to Canada to avoid serving his country.
    Bill Clinton forgave him. Not sure why d2d is so angry with his girl Hillary.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • Options
    d2d said:

You had to edit that???
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I like the way you think.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,868
    Standard Supporter

I like the way you think.
    I like the way you like the way I think.