Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Generation Cry Baby: Why Millennials Are a Fucking Joke

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,077 Founders Club
    edited December 2015
    d2d said:

PurpleJ said:

Most of my friends have late boomers for parents.

Liar. You don't have any friends.
    All my frens are indians. All my frens are brown and red.

So you hate Democrats ???

U can't handle dis azz honkey.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    PurpleJ said:

d2d said:

PurpleJ said:

Most of my friends have late boomers for parents.

Liar. You don't have any friends.
    All my frens are indians. All my frens are brown and red.
    Wrong again. These are your only friends...

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,077 Founders Club
    d2d u puzzie ass battlefield commission faggit! I'll stomp your punk boomer vulva down like the commies already did! meet me at 711 in chaing mai! koo koon krup!
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    D2d shit at everything.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

PurpleJ said:

I didn't raise any fucking millenials I raised tuff kids who will smash your face in, The math doesn't work unless you stretch boomer timelines and millenial timelines.

These soft little fucks were raised by soft little fucks. Boomers were raised by returning soldiers who had to drink themselves to sleep at night to forget all the horror they saw in winning the last war we won. We fought in school and smoked heaters out back while fucking the teachers.

And the greatest generation lost Vietnam. Got overconfident and got away from the ground game. Tried the fag passing game and lost

Typical boomer deflection.
    PAY MY SOCIAL SECURITY MILLENNIAL!
    well, that ain't happnin
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    I too am a millenial and can't fucking stand them.
    I think some of the problems why we are the way we are is because a lot of us grew up with our parents divorced.

And when mommy hates daddy or dad hates other dad, they play the kids to piss each other off..so.. "Daddy was mean, mommy will make it better"

Of course I grew up in a divorced house and pops beat the shit outta me. But I'm just fucking fine.

And take my money @RaceBannon
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    I think we are looking at the 9/11 generation. College students now were between 4 and 8 years old when it happened. I think being exposed to a tragedy like that at such a young age, the way they were with it being on television, and how the adults raising them reacted to said tragedy is what has led us to this place.

I think there are other factors as well but at this point I believe this to be the driving point.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

I think we are looking at the 9/11 generation. College students now were between 4 and 8 years old when it happened. I think being exposed to a tragedy like that at such a young age, the way they were with it being on television, and how the adults raising them reacted to said tragedy is what has led us to this place.

I think there are other factors as well but at this point I believe this to be the driving point.

If we are blaming 9/11 hysteria on the Boomers, I'm fucking IN.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    edited December 2015

Those 4-8 year olds were all riveted to their TVs watching news channels and witnessing the horror. Is that what you believe? As a parent of 2 kids who were 5 and 8 at the time, I'd say this is one of the dumbest fucking things I've read here, sans the shit from @2001400ex and @d2d. That's some highbrow company right there.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    What a shocker. The exact demo we're all complaining about was raised by parents like Huskyinaz. The poor bastard never had a chance.
    Let me get this straight... The millennials won the Iraq war ??? I thought Obama gave it back ??? That's not losing, it's FUCKING QUITTING !!!
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    so... It's Bush's fault. Got it
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited December 2015
    Gen X'er here....wondering why the bored is getting butthurt.

Quick question:

Is there a generation out there that didn't rip the next as soft, or previous as pampered?

Who gives a fuck about the crusty old bastards like @HuskyInAZ, and @RaceBannon think about you and your generation.

Pull up your big boy chonies and worry about raising your own "tuffer than yours!" brood and not what Gran Torino thinks of your lifestyle.

#UphillBothWays
    edited December 2015

2 things. The reason my kids are so old is because I got them half way grown and my wife had them when she was a teen so that threw off my calculations.

I'll do something never before seen here and admit I was wrong on that. I like to bash boomers as much as the next guy but we did some good things too. We taught America how to party.

This whole dividing the country by generation is hurtful and adds to the pain the millennials are suffering. They see a future that doesn't look as bright as the present.

Boomer moved out of mom's basement and could hope to work and get a better house. Millennials don't want to leave that house. Can you blame them? Their parents enable them. My wife was at the kids high school graduation with their bags packed.

There are some pretty soft folks but keep in mind millennials have been fighting our wars lately. And yes, boomers are by and large the stupid fucks that won't let them win the wars.

I was switching cell phones and went through 2 millennials before the manager was able to help me. Yes I am an asshole but I wasn't being one that day. I was simply trying to help the kid with some tips on customer service and he damn near started crying.

I think women are tougher than men these days and I think there may be something to the war on boys in the school system we have heard about for years. The chickens are coming home to roost

Correction. Millennials aren't fighting ANY war. Only 0.6% of their generation serve in the military. (High School graduation class of 300, 2 will serve in the military.) That's why they don't give a fuck about veterans. (See, Hard"corps" Husky.)
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

2 things. The reason my kids are so old is because I got them half way grown and my wife had them when she was a teen so that threw off my calculations.

I'll do something never before seen here and admit I was wrong on that. I like to bash boomers as much as the next guy but we did some good things too. We taught America how to party.

This whole dividing the country by generation is hurtful and adds to the pain the millennials are suffering. They see a future that doesn't look as bright as the present.

Boomer moved out of mom's basement and could hope to work and get a better house. Millennials don't want to leave that house. Can you blame them? Their parents enable them. My wife was at the kids high school graduation with their bags packed.

There are some pretty soft folks but keep in mind millennials have been fighting our wars lately. And yes, boomers are by and large the stupid fucks that won't let them win the wars.

I was switching cell phones and went through 2 millennials before the manager was able to help me. Yes I am an asshole but I wasn't being one that day. I was simply trying to help the kid with some tips on customer service and he damn near started crying.

I think women are tougher than men these days and I think there may be something to the war on boys in the school system we have heard about for years. The chickens are coming home to roost

Dividing by generations is a sure way to marginalize both millennials for inexperience and boomers for being old. Since when was this website an advocate for ageist attacks on our elders? Old people that claim to be young at heart get a lot of shit, but really who are you to assume anything about their past. They were also once young and stupid.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,113
    d2d said:

Correction. Millennials aren't fighting ANY war. Only 0.6% of their generation serve in the military. (High School graduation class of 300, 2 will serve in the military.) That's why they don't give a fuck about veterans. (See, Hard"corps" Husky.)

There have been roughly the same amount of military personnel since the mid-90's.

historyinpieces.com/research/us-military-personnel-1954-2014
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    d2d said:

Still 0.6% more than you, you lying sack of shit.
    edited December 2015
    PurpleJ said:

d2d u puzzie ass battlefield commission faggit! I'll stomp your punk boomer vulva down like the commies already did! meet me at 711 in chaing mai! koo koon krup!

I must be hallucinating...

Go fuck yourself...

BTW, Derek knows that's my pic.