Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

US Running out of Bombs to drop on ISIS

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club
    We needed the money for free condoms
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Maybe the Air Force can have a bake sale

Maybe the Air Force can have a bake sale

Damone??!! True!!??
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I thought the US wasn't doing anything to fight ISIS. Wtf?
    2001400ex said:

Slurp
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Pounding sand with missiles isn't the way to fight this war. Maybe they get a target here or there, but you're not fighting a country with borders. It's all a show for you puppet.

If Obama wanted to stop Isis he'd give Putin a call and they'd tag team the middle east and raid the oil fields. Give a call to the Paki's, Saudis, every other semblance of local government in the region and let them know either root out your own evil or you're getting taken over.
    Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

Pounding sand with missiles isn't the way to fight this war. Maybe they get a target here or there, but you're not fighting a country with borders. It's all a show for you puppet.

If Obama wanted to stop Isis he'd give Putin a call and they'd tag team the middle east and raid the oil fields. Give a call to the Paki's, Saudis, every other semblance of local government in the region and let them know either root out your own evil or you're getting taken over.
    Then why don't the Republicans pass a bill to accomplish this?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

Republicans are the "Comander in Cheif" now?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

You think I'm Republican?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Houhusky said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-hPNrKdZI
  • L
    2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

Obama doesn't need a bill to do this. But you knew that.

Why the democrat controlled congress in 2009-2011 pass "common sense" gun laws is a better question.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    50,000 sorties dropping 20,000 bombs on a force of 30,000 with no real effect, how dare anyone question obama's leadership.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    HuskyInAZ said:

50,000 sorties dropping 20,000 bombs on a force of 30,000 with no real effect, how dare anyone question obama's leadership.

Obama just needs more bullets to beat the JV Squad
  • WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    edited December 2015
    Houhusky said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Obama just needs more bullets to beat the JV Squad
    I'm hearing he has them contained. Libfucks love to mock Cheney's comment about Iraq insurgency being in it's last throws, yet are silent when their guy says something equally fucktarded.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450

We needed the money for free condoms

Houhusky said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

No but the president can't go to war without congressional approval. All he can do is a limited fight like we are doing now.

L

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

Obama doesn't need a bill to do this. But you knew that.

Why the democrat controlled congress in 2009-2011 pass "common sense" gun laws is a better question.
    Yes Democrats should have passed better regulations over weapons. What's your point?
    2001400ex said:

Houhusky said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

No but the president can't go to war without congressional approval. All he can do is a limited fight like we are doing now.
    Can you link to where Obama has asked for a declaration of war? Was it when he said AQ is on the run or when he called ISIS the JV team?

Does the constitution differentiate between limited war and REAL war and how far the President can go?

Fuck

2001400ex said:

Houhusky said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

Can you link to where Obama has asked for a declaration of war? Was it when he said AQ is on the run or when he called ISIS the JV team?

Does the constitution differentiate between limited war and REAL war and how far the President can go?

Fuck
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/02/11/letter-president-authorization-use-united-states-armed-forces-connection

February of this year.

Any more stupid ass questions?
    You should read what you link. Your boyfriend's own words -

I have directed a comprehensive and sustained strategy to degrade and defeat ISIL. As part of this strategy, U.S. military forces are conducting a systematic campaign of airstrikes against ISIL in Iraq and Syria. Although existing statutes provide me with the authority I need to take these actions,

Anymore stupid ass defenses of your hero?