Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More Times dirt digging on Bellevue

No one single detailed there seems horrible, but all together, it's dirty.

Kim, your serve.

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,197
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Butch is a good guy...everyone says so.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Where's Chris Hansen when you need him. Giggity!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Kim made a "warning" about this today but I don't think it had the effect he intended.

First Kim let everyone know that The Times is talking to people in.......

THE WIAA!!!!!!!

You know, the evil group that told Kim's teen boy stalking ass to GTFO. Gee, it sure is weird that journalists investigating a high school football story would talk to the group in charge of high school athletics. Something sinister is afoot.

Then he cried RACISM, saying that the investigation is focusing on black athletes.

Well, no shit, fucko! When JarDavious Jenkins-Washington's single mom who works as a part-time cashier at WinCo magically finds an affordable home so that her kid can enjoy the educational benefits of the Bellevue School District, it tends to raise some red flags. Especially when young JarDavious was tearing it up at a middle school in White Center a few years before.

The follow ups to Kim were either "I refuse to read the Times" or "Shit, if any of that is true, Bellevue is slimy as hell."

Screen shots?

;) <----------
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,175
    The Seattle Swish were just a cover for young black men to explore their sexuality.

Obviously the Times is homophobic. Bellevue is playing to wrong hand with the race card defense.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Kim made a "warning" about this today but I don't think it had the effect he intended.

First Kim let everyone know that The Times is talking to people in.......

THE WIAA!!!!!!!

You know, the evil group that told Kim's teen boy stalking ass to GTFO. Gee, it sure is weird that journalists investigating a high school football story would talk to the group in charge of high school athletics. Something sinister is afoot.

Then he cried RACISM, saying that the investigation is focusing on black athletes.

Well, no shit, fucko! When JarDavious Jenkins-Washington's single mom who works as a part-time cashier at WinCo magically finds an affordable home so that her kid can enjoy the educational benefits of the Bellevue School District, it tends to raise some red flags. Especially when young JarDavious was tearing it up at a middle school in White Center a few years before.

The follow ups to Kim were either "I refuse to read the Times" or "Shit, if any of that is true, Bellevue is slimy as hell."

dickussignal.jpg
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What's so bad about takin some niggaz out da getto?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

Makes WIAA look like a bunch of limp dicks if they don't crack down. I was at Garfield when Wroten was a freshman and there was always a lot of loose talk even then about his "special" housing situation. How they haven't done the same for football is beyond me, but quite honestly if it helps some under privileged kids make it, I can't get too worked up.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2015

PurpleJ said:

Makes WIAA look like a bunch of limp dicks if they don't crack down. I was at Garfield when Wroten was a freshman and there was always a lot of loose talk even then about his "special" housing situation. How they haven't done the same for football is beyond me, but quite honestly if it helps some under privileged kids make it, I can't get too worked up.
    Everybody does it. Pay the players.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,175
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Everybody does it. Pay the players.
    So we've got Bellevue v. Eastside Catholic in the 3A finals and G-Prep vs. Skyline in the 4A.

Mission accomplished.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm curious as to @RoadDawg55 opinion on the matter.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

How about an opinion that matters. Bellevue should burn at the stake. Transfer all the players to Lake Washington.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

How about an opinion that matters. Bellevue should burn at the stake. Transfer all the players to Lake Washington.
    They sure do produce a lot of good players....
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    AZDuck said:

How about the Seattle Times spend it's time and resources where they're really needed, like going after Jay Inslee or the Oregon Ducks.

We have the Portland Oregonian and John Canzano for that, thanks.
    No shit. Was just going to respond with that. Anyone who can't see that Canzano has an axe to grind with the dux shouldn't be driving.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Investigators were able to uncover factual evidence that Bellevue football coaches directed athletes to attend the Academic Institute, football boosters paid tuition of athletes at the Academic Institute, false addresses were used to gain eligibility to play Bellevue High School football and coaches coordinated tuition payments for athletes, according to a report released on April 14.

"The Bellevue School District is committed to a thorough review and a timely response to all information included in the fact-finding report. Per WIAA process, Bellevue High School will report on the findings to the KingCo League," according to a joint press release released by the district and the WIAA.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    I'm sure everyone at the ST is furiously jacking off at this news.