Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

On a serious note, I fucking love Jones, and I'm not sure he's the best corner on the team next year.

Better set of corners, 2016 Jones and King or 2012 Trufant and Peters?

MF Jones & LAN King
    Agree
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club
    We? have endured some shitty corner play in the late 90s & most of the 2000s. It's nice to see quality play from good cover corners.
  • Mike_HonchoMike_Honcho Member Posts: 214
    dnc said:

On a serious note, I fucking love Jones, and I'm not sure he's the best corner on the team next year.

Neither. Both of those teams sucked.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club
    dnc said:

We? have endured some shitty corner play in the late 90s & most of the 2000s. It's nice to see quality play from good cover corners.

Back when I still thought UW cared about winning I had nightmares of Major Applewhite skullfucking Chris Massey for months after the Holiday Bowel.
    That shit was hard to watch, especially since Applewhite's passes were no better than wobbly punts. How badly was Massey burned that he couldn't catch up with the receiver to make a play on the ball?
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    Atsa shame Utah

dnc said:

Back when I still thought UW cared about winning I had nightmares of Major Applewhite skullfucking Chris Massey for months after the Holiday Bowel.
    That shit was hard to watch, especially since Applewhite's passes were no better than wobbly punts. How badly was Massey burned that he couldn't catch up with the receiver to make a play on the ball?
    The thing that was so aggravating was that he was basically always in position, he just wouldn't turn his damn head.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Good for him.

I'd pop off too!!
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    Offseason natty starting already.
    #imlovinit

dnc said:

Neither. Both of those teams sucked.
    Let 2016 FPO!
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030
    Sidney jones is my favorite player
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    Sidney has some sort of telepathy with the football...

Good thing for UW fans is that he'll have to play all 4 years with UW to prove he's not a fluke, because of that original underdog status.

It's obvious now why Son of Nate Dogg "chose" to leave.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    dnc said:

King was a better corner to Me, maybe because they decided to go away from MF Jones, but I loved King's physical play, and coverage 1 on 1. Next year King will be a beast.