Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apple Cup GIFts, Q3

13»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

UW needs to beat Stanford and Oregon. Win the Pac 12. I'm happy they played well and destroyed the Beavs and the Cougs, but I still am doubtful we are going to win the North.

That's letting past performance that has no bearing on future prospects cloud your judgement
    You mean like the ASU game? ;) <-----faggoty ($75k) wink
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

UW needs to beat Stanford and Oregon. Win the Pac 12. I'm happy they played well and destroyed the Beavs and the Cougs, but I still am doubtful we are going to win the North.

That's letting past performance that has no bearing on future prospects cloud your judgement
    BS.

Beat the team(s) on top or stfu and enjoy 6-6.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tyrone Willingham was just about to turn the corner, dont let past performance give you false bearing on future prospects sheeple!!!!