Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eason the best QB to ever come out of Washington...

He's got Bledsoe's arm, billy joe's versatility and Montana's Ryan Leaf's moxy and athleticism. Obviously because of my connection with the Eason situation I was well aware of his game. But I learned even more about his game last night. What a game. (The skyline QB is pretty good too.)

He made NFL throws most NFL qb's cant make. I wont waste space describing his play last night, just you guys should watch. He throws off the run so effortlessly and with amazing velocity. He can fit balls into the tightest quarters, before a db can even react.

One play he flushed right out of pocket, kept play alive with his patience , got to sideline (where human qb's would throw it away), but because he's super-human, he juked a guy, reset his feet and threw a 35yd frozen rope accross his body and to other side of field for a 1st d own. VERY few qbs can make that play at high school-even college-pro level.

Its hard to track the ball out of his hand. You see him wind up then some dude running upfield for 30. He throws so hard you cant see the ball. He is the best qb to come out of Washington in decades, maybe ever. Oh, he can scramble and run too. He's fast and elusive for his size just because he's so athletic. Like Leaf and Hobert, he could pick up and dominate any sport with a ball.

I hope we get another shot now that Richt got fired ("stepping down"). He'd take UW to playoff without question. He is a difference maker at QB, not just a game manager like Browning. Instant starter physically, INSTANTLY. Mentally his system is similar to UW, he could grasp it by next fall enough to start. He reads the field well. He's so big he just hangs in there or scrambles with eyes and shoulders square, and downfield.

Puppy his praying right now, maybe some of you liberals (well, most of you here) can blow the dust off your bibles and do the same

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PLSS playing the bible card?

Here's a hint PLSS: let's pretend hell exists for a second. You'd be there.
  • Options

PLSS playing the bible card?

Here's a hint PLSS: let's pretend hell exists for a second. You'd be there.

If there's a hell below, we're all gonna go!
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

He's got Bledsoe's arm, billy joe's versatility and Montana's Ryan Leaf's moxy and athleticism. Obviously because of my connection with the Eason situation I was well aware of his game. But I learned even more about his game last night. What a game. (The skyline QB is pretty good too.)

He made NFL throws most NFL qb's cant make. I wont waste space describing his play last night, just you guys should watch. He throws off the run so effortlessly and with amazing velocity. He can fit balls into the tightest quarters, before a db can even react.

One play he flushed right out of pocket, kept play alive with his patience , got to sideline (where human qb's would throw it away), but because he's super-human, he juked a guy, reset his feet and threw a 35yd frozen rope accross his body and to other side of field for a 1st d own. VERY few qbs can make that play at high school-even college-pro level.

Its hard to track the ball out of his hand. You see him wind up then some dude running upfield for 30. He throws so hard you cant see the ball. He is the best qb to come out of Washington in decades, maybe ever. Oh, he can scramble and run too. He's fast and elusive for his size just because he's so athletic. Like Leaf and Hobert, he could pick up and dominate any sport with a ball.

I hope we get another shot now that Richt got fired ("stepping down"). He'd take UW to playoff without question. He is a difference maker at QB, not just a game manager like Browning. Instant starter physically, INSTANTLY. Mentally his system is similar to UW, he could grasp it by next fall enough to start. He reads the field well. He's so big he just hangs in there or scrambles with eyes and shoulders square, and downfield.

Puppy his praying right now, maybe some of you liberals (well, most of you here) can blow the dust off your bibles and do the same

It will be fun when, in the first game he plays in, he tears his rotator cuff on his throwing shoulder and can never play football again.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2015
    When discussing Ryan Leaf, is "moxy and athleticism" code for drug abuse and abject failure?
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Fuck him. Prima donna a-hole. He can
    go to Georgia and get mauled by Alabama.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,837
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Elway was born in Port Angeles, so fuck this Eason best ever bullshit.

He'd be the third or fourth best out of Spokane, for Christ sake.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So Leaf is Washington or Montana?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2015

It will be fun when, in the first game he plays in, he tears his rotator cuff on his throwing shoulder and can never play football again.
    You're a fucking overgrown child and an idiot ta boot. Keep the SEC shit off the bored. He gets more ass in one day than youve ever jerked to. Enjoy your bald head and beer belly buttfuck.
  • Options
    whuggy said:

While you watch jake browning underthrow guys for the next 3 years.
  • Options
    Jake is looking for a reason to come to UW and you turds act like little bitches. Like revenge of the nerds, display of 3rd grade behavior. Its your cottage cheese ass, given-up on life wives are on facebook looking for your replacements, while you mid-life crisis fantasy football fans-are taking shots at a high school kid.

Show some manhood and dignity. Im sure your sons are so proud of their kid-stocking dads, going after kids their age. "Way to go pops. Letz go to the great wolf, lets get the soft bed this time".." You guys make me sick..whuggy, throbber
  • Options
    We've had enough Jakes around these here parts.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Jake is looking for a reason to come to UW and you turds act like little bitches. Like revenge of the nerds, display of 3rd grade behavior. Its your cottage cheese ass, given-up on life wives are on facebook looking for your replacements, while you mid-life crisis fantasy football fans-are taking shots at a high school kid.

Show some manhood and dignity. Im sure your sons are so proud of their kid-stocking dads, going after kids their age. "Way to go pops. Letz go to the great wolf, lets get the soft bed this time".." You guys make me sick..whuggy, throbber

Jake Heaps, Max Browne, LRR.
    Go jack off to Eason video. He's dead
    to me and I hope Petersen.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Buddy of mine, his ex wife left him for a guy she met on facebook.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

whuggy said:

While you watch jake browning underthrow guys for the next 3 years.
    Pumpy actually right!