Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joel Clit

If you suck Brain Kellys cock any harder you're going to end up with a mouth full of his throat yogurt AND his asshole. Good Fucking Gawd!

BTW, Has anyone figured out why Cadaver Russel's mom hates UDUB so much? I'm going with Dean Kirkland went ATM on her patchouli smelling frog eyed ass. May be wrong....

Comments

• Options

If you suck Brain Kellys cock any harder you're going to end up with a mouth full of his throat yogurt AND his asshole. Good Fucking Gawd!

BTW, Has anyone figured out why Cadaver Russel's mom hates UDUB so much? I'm going with Dean Kirkland went ATM on her patchouli smelling frog eyed ass. May be wrong....

I never fault a kid for choosing a Notre Dame education
  • Options
    getoffmylawngetoffmylawn Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I never fault a kid for choosing a Notre Dame education
    So may we assume you support him getting caught cheating academically? The guy is a cheating piece of shit and his mother had a hard on for UDUB. FUCK HIM AND HIS MOTHER!
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I heard it was Andrew Kirkland
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Bro, I am infamous for dropping drunk posts, you may have me here.

What.tha.fuck?
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

What.tha.fuck?
    I am so sorry you are offended. More so because you think it was a drunk post... It wasn't. I hope you didn't chip a nail reading my missive. Sleep well princess.
  • Options

Just shush your hole. Why u so full of hate?
    Shush your own cock hole you and Stanford FUCK YES!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Just shush your hole. Why u so full of hate?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

CaptainPJ said:

What.tha.fuck?
    I am so sorry you are offended. More so because you think it was a drunk post... It wasn't. I hope you didn't chip a nail reading my missive. Sleep well princess.
    I'm not offended, you fucking cunt. Comp-re-hen-sion.

It would take a hell of a lot more than some retarded rant from a dolt like you

I was amused at your incoherent rant.

Now go fuck off.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
    Notre Dame chooses you

#PredestinationSuperiorityGuy
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Notre Dame chooses you

#PredestinationSuperiorityGuy

@JohnCalvinDawg, true!!1!!1!???
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    #frogeyedasslivesmatter
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

What.tha.fuck?

Now go fuck off.
    Calling me a cunt would seem to indicate you are angry.

Doubling down by calling me a retard would tend to further that emotion. Your anger may lead to heart and/or high blood pressure issues. Please understand that POTUS wants us all to get to our G.P.'s to endure we aren't walking heart attacks. You may be in that category based on your rather angry response.

I'm not really sure where or why my post was incoherent but maybe its you who who failed to comprehend. In the end, I see I have a new fren.

As far as go fuck off? ...... Please be more descriptive. Is that related to self gratification or physically performing the impossible? Inquiring minds would love to hear your response to point/question. If you could provide good video evidence as to how a man could fuck himself I would be the first to invest in your company. You are obviously a Genius and we would all bow to you!

FUCK OFF!

BTW Bro, "I'm Famous for....."

Not the case..................... You're a commoner gas bag CaptainPJ, Nothing more than a follower without any original thoughts. and AZ, you've never had any skillz, Go fuck yourself. HTH!, You're COGIEBOOBO lite.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Splooge hath returned.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

What.tha.fuck?

Now go fuck off.
    Calling me a cunt would seem to indicate you are angry.

Doubling down by calling me a retard would tend to further that emotion. Your anger may lead to heart and/or high blood pressure issues. Please understand that POTUS wants us all to get to our G.P.'s to endure we aren't walking heart attacks. You may be in that category based on your rather angry response.

I'm not really sure where or why my post was incoherent but maybe its you who who failed to comprehend. In the end, I see I have a new fren.

As far as go fuck off? ...... Please be more descriptive. Is that related to self gratification or physically performing the impossible? Inquiring minds would love to hear your response to point/question. If you could provide good video evidence as to how a man could fuck himself I would be the first to invest in your company. You are obviously a Genius and we would all bow to you!

FUCK OFF!

BTW Bro, "I'm Famous for....."

Not the case..................... You're a commoner gas bag CaptainPJ, Nothing more than a follower without any original thoughts. and AZ, you've never had any skillz, Go fuck yourself. HTH!, You're COGIEBOOBO lite.
    Or maybe you really are both a cunt and a retard.

I didn't have to be angry at all to post that.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2015
    COOGIEBOBO/COGIEBOOBO

lol
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lawnman, its been 4 years, get over it. What do you geeks call it, "pressing"? I think thats what he and his 21 posts is doing.

Ease in, get a feel for the bored then post. 'A' for effort though. Itz been 2 years and J is still pressing so you got a nice head start.