Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ezekial Elliot

What a little cry baby bitch

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Are you kidding me, why isn't Gaskin saying the same thing.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

What a little cry baby bitch

Link?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    they were saving his body for a big game
  • Options
    edited November 2015

He's right. He's arguably the best RB in the country and he got 12 carries. It's a mindset thing. Michigan State beat the shit out of them because they got cute. Maybe Elliot should keep his frustration in house, but he's right. Urban Meyer knows it. I'm not surprised Cuntwaffle thinks he's a cry baby bitch.

Elliot is kind of an idiot because he will have to answer a lot of questions about these comments before the draft, but what he is saying has merit. Even the best coaches fuck up. I bet you Elliot gets a lot more than 12 carries next week against Michigan.

He also only had 33 yards. He didn't bust off 130 off those 12 carries.

They lost 1 game after winning what seemed like 200 in a row. Boo fucking hoo. Meyer has done incredible things for OSU so far. If this was their 4 straight loss and he had been averaging 80 yards off 9 carries a game then I could understand the public whine fest.
  • Options
    DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He's right. He's arguably the best RB in the country and he got 12 carries. It's a mindset thing. Michigan State beat the shit out of them because they got cute. Maybe Elliot should keep his frustration in house, but he's right. Urban Meyer knows it. I'm not surprised Cuntwaffle thinks he's a cry baby bitch.

Elliot is kind of an idiot because he will have to answer a lot of questions about these comments before the draft, but what he is saying has merit. Even the best coaches fuck up. I bet you Elliot gets a lot more than 12 carries next week against Michigan.

MoneyLynch agrees.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2015
    Should have kept it in house, but he's right.

I hate the argument he only had 33 yards on his 12 carries. He also had a TD.

How many times has he busted big runs his entire career? They have the athletes up front to spring him loose. Stick to it and give him a chance.

It's better than taking to the air in shitty weather.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Should have kept it in house, but he's right.

I hate the argument he only had 33 yards on his 12 carries. He also had a TD.

How many times has he busted big runs his entire career? They have the athletes up front to spring him loose. Stick to it and give him a chance.

It's better than taking to the air in shitty weather.

2 time national coach of the year Chris Petersen disagrees.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    You don't bitch about it through the media. I know pros can get it away with it, but college kids need to STFU and respectfully address the coaches about it privately.

Some of you probably haven't coached.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Joey Galloway got this right: You can live with frustrated comments about not-enough-touches following a loss. But the moment EE veered into "no chance I'm coming back next year," he just won himself a seat on the bench.
  • Options

You don't bitch about it through the media. I know pros can get it away with it, but college kids need to STFU and respectfully address the coaches about it privately.

Or played any sort of actually competitive team athletics
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Yeah...

I get his frustration, and he's probably right, but he clearly entered insubordination territory. Rural Meyer should bench his ass, at least for a few series to send a message, but he probably won't.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

He also only had 33 yards. He didn't bust off 130 off those 12 carries.

They lost 1 game after winning what seemed like 200 in a row. Boo fucking hoo. Meyer has done incredible things for OSU so far. If this was their 4 straight loss and he had been averaging 80 yards off 9 carries a game then I could understand the public whine fest.
    The rest of the offense did terrible too. It was the biggest game of their season. He carried them to a title last year and was a likely Heisman finalist. He deserves more than 12 carries. He's right.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah...

I get his frustration, and he's probably right, but he clearly entered insubordination territory. Rural Meyer should bench his ass, at least for a few series to send a message, but he probably won't.
    I bet you him and Meyer cuss each other out followed by Elliot getting a lot of carries against Michigan. I could be wrong, but Ohio State cares about winning.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    The point isnt whether hes right or not, its completely inconsequential. He probably is. As an amateur player you do not publicly call out the coaches. The pros can get away with it, college kids absolutely not. Period.

For those who dont understand the problems with that going on definitely havent coached at a remotely elevated level.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

He's a good RB and a cry baby. Man up and realize that your coaches may have made a mistake, but you're in a team game.

That kind of behavior won't play well in other organizations that Turner might be a part of down the road.