Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

lol

13»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo and Doogsinparadise,

Do you honestly think ISIS isn't going to try and sneak a group with the 10,000 refugees under the refugee disguise?

If you don't think this has been ISIS's plan all along, then you are about as stupid as stupid gets.

I have a lot of sympathy for the 9,900 people that need to come here for safety, but people need to think with their brain and their heart. Too many people think with too much brain and too many people think with too much heart. Unfortunately, this looks to be the latter. By taking in this mass influx of refugees our idiotic president just put millions of American lives at risk. The one 1% that do come here will try to create mass destruction of our country, which pretty much ruins it for the 99% that truly have good to great intentions.

It's sad to see how far you guys have fallen if you are confident in putting your faith in a government background checking system, even after the CIA and FBI have already admitted that they don't have the man power to process sufficient checks on everybody.

Obama's America

You any like there's not already terrorist cells in America. The dude who planned the attacks in Paris was from Belgium. Should we close the gates from Belgium too?
    Because there are terrorist cells here, we shouldn't worry too much about new ones? What? Am I being whooshed?
    I'm glad someone has recognition of the obvious.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Do you honestly think ISIS isn't going to try and sneak a group with the 10,000 refugees under the refugee disguise?

If you don't think this has been ISIS's plan all along, then you are about as stupid as stupid gets.

I have a lot of sympathy for the 9,900 people that need to come here for safety, but people need to think with their brain and their heart. Too many people think with too much brain and too many people think with too much heart. Unfortunately, this looks to be the latter. By taking in this mass influx of refugees our idiotic president just put millions of American lives at risk. The one 1% that do come here will try to create mass destruction of our country, which pretty much ruins it for the 99% that truly have good to great intentions.

It's sad to see how far you guys have fallen if you are confident in putting your faith in a government background checking system, even after the CIA and FBI have already admitted that they don't have the man power to process sufficient checks on everybody.

Obama's America

You any like there's not already terrorist cells in America. The dude who planned the attacks in Paris was from Belgium. Should we close the gates from Belgium too?
    Because there are terrorist cells here, we shouldn't worry too much about new ones? What? Am I being whooshed?
    So you were kidding all along...right

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Obama's America

It's more fun to keep you guessing.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    America is over, let the terrorists win.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club
    Obama sent the Christians back to Iraq already

So who is testing?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Like the Syrian Christians fighting for Assad, and the Lebanese Christians that live more or less unmolested? I'm hearing that Muslim bad, Christian good is a faulty binary. Neither is the inverse true. I'm still waiting to hear an argument for refusing refugees that goes beyond that they're scary Muslims.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,282 Founders Club

My wife said she is applying for a CWP. Didn't see that coming.

A LOT of women are. Spoke with a guy the other day who said the indoor range he frequents has more women than men. Imagine that - women who want to go down shooting rather than be a helpless victim.
    HRYK

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

My wife said she is applying for a CWP. Didn't see that coming.

A LOT of women are. Spoke with a guy the other day who said the indoor range he frequents has more women than men. Imagine that - women who want to go down shooting rather than be a helpless victim.
    HRYK

Would give multiple "awesomes" if only I could...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club

Like the Syrian Christians fighting for Assad, and the Lebanese Christians that live more or less unmolested? I'm hearing that Muslim bad, Christian good is a faulty binary. Neither is the inverse true. I'm still waiting to hear an argument for refusing refugees that goes beyond that they're scary Muslims.

I was referring to the christian refugees from ISIS in Iraq that Obama sent back to die.

The Syrian refugees contain terrorists that are Muslims and are terrorists because they are Muslims. Why don't you ask them their motivation if you aren't clear. Wear a turtleneck.

Nobody is good or bad based on their religion. They are good or bad based on their actions. But the terrorists we re dealing with quite proudly proclaim that Islam informs their actions.

For ozone, Westboro Baptist will tell you the same thing

FDR sent American citizens to camps and took their land. All we are saying is lets not let a bunch of refuse into America.

Why not join NATO and the UN to make Syria a safe place to stay?
    edited November 2015

I thought the risk of ISIS sneaking some people in under the cloak of refugee, and the FBI and CIA admitting that they can't do a thorough check on everyone was enough, but I guess I'm not a bleeding heart with a ten cent head.

I respect your compassion as many of these people are legitimate. However, you're also an idiot if you believe the government will keep ISIS from sneaking more in with this influx of refugees. I'm starting to think you know that but just don't care.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Obama's America

Or you realized how stupid your argument was and are now backtracking. Let's go with that.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Obama's America

Or you realized how stupid your argument was and are now backtracking. Let's go with that.
    To each their own.