Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

lol

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Lots of pearl clutching in this thread.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

Lots of pearl clutching in this thread.

Terrorist.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited November 2015
    PurpleJ said:

SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede SECede SECede SEDede

*SECede

Seems like a good idea but we (?) would need a flag. You don't have any suggestions do you?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    LOL I have no idea how I managed that. SEDEDE! There is a very aesthetically appealing flag we could use...
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

My paternal grandfather was an immigrant from Sweden, my maternal grandparents were immigrants from Norway. Other branches of the family came from Austria, Germany, and Northern England. It would be hypocritical to turn away refugees that are fleeing both a genocidal government, as well as a nihilistic death cult bent on enacting a medieval caliphate.

What do you not understand about immigration checks? About the 100k+ refugees from Muslim Bosnia in the 90s, the thousands of refugees from Iraq following the gulf war?

Like I said, pathetic.

You do know who else was an Austrian immigrant, no?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

My paternal grandfather was an immigrant from Sweden, my maternal grandparents were immigrants from Norway. Other branches of the family came from Austria, Germany, and Northern England. It would be hypocritical to turn away refugees that are fleeing both a genocidal government, as well as a nihilistic death cult bent on enacting a medieval caliphate.

What do you not understand about immigration checks? About the 100k+ refugees from Muslim Bosnia in the 90s, the thousands of refugees from Iraq following the gulf war?

Like I said, pathetic.

You do know who else was an Austrian immigrant, no?

(shrimp = jew?)
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    TSDSDINSIEWTPHA
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited November 2015
    Well... They did ANNNOUNCE this was their plan.

Have they done ANYTHING to lead you to believe they are Sirius?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Hondo and Doogsinparadise,

Do you honestly think ISIS isn't going to try and sneak a group with the 10,000 refugees under the refugee disguise?

If you don't think this has been ISIS's plan all along, then you are about as stupid as stupid gets.

I have a lot of sympathy for the 9,900 people that need to come here for safety, but people need to think with their brain and their heart. Too many people think with too much brain and too many people think with too much heart. Unfortunately, this looks to be the latter. By taking in this mass influx of refugees our idiotic president just put millions of American lives at risk. The one 1% that do come here will try to create mass destruction of our country, which pretty much ruins it for the 99% that truly have good to great intentions.

It's sad to see how far you guys have fallen if you are confident in putting your faith in a government background checking system, even after the CIA and FBI have already admitted that they don't have the man power to process sufficient checks on everybody.

Obama's America

You any like there's not already terrorist cells in America. The dude who planned the attacks in Paris was from Belgium. Should we close the gates from Belgium too?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Sadly, Virginia will probably get them as well. We (by we I mean the urban areas) narrowly elected a DNC mouthpiece to be Governor, so yeah. I always have a gun on me, so maybe I will have a chance when the goat fuckers attack whatever bar I am in.

You've never had complaints about the DNC mouthpiece before
    Best. Post. Ever.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Do you honestly think ISIS isn't going to try and sneak a group with the 10,000 refugees under the refugee disguise?

If you don't think this has been ISIS's plan all along, then you are about as stupid as stupid gets.

I have a lot of sympathy for the 9,900 people that need to come here for safety, but people need to think with their brain and their heart. Too many people think with too much brain and too many people think with too much heart. Unfortunately, this looks to be the latter. By taking in this mass influx of refugees our idiotic president just put millions of American lives at risk. The one 1% that do come here will try to create mass destruction of our country, which pretty much ruins it for the 99% that truly have good to great intentions.

It's sad to see how far you guys have fallen if you are confident in putting your faith in a government background checking system, even after the CIA and FBI have already admitted that they don't have the man power to process sufficient checks on everybody.

Obama's America

You any like there's not already terrorist cells in America. The dude who planned the attacks in Paris was from Belgium. Should we close the gates from Belgium too?
    Did you actually think about this one before you said it?

Fucktarded liberal comment of the day.
    So who do you want to keep out, the French or the Belgians?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Obama's America

Fucktarded liberal comment of the day hour.
    Hondo will raise the bar by lunch time.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Obama's America

Fucktarded liberal comment of the day.
    So who do you want to keep out, the French or the Belgians?
    Pressing
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

My wife said she is applying for a CWP. Didn't see that coming.

A LOT of women are. Spoke with a guy the other day who said the indoor range he frequents has more women than men. Imagine that - women who want to go down shooting rather than be a helpless victim.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,542 Founders Club
    If I were governor of racist desert wasteland state, I'd probably allow it, but allow fewer and vet them pretty thoroughly. I'm not going to write any politicians or complain about this though.

Let's stop pretending that a Syrian refugee is the same as a Norwegian immigrant 100 years ago too. They aren't.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2001400ex said:

Obama's America

My wife said she is applying for a CWP. Didn't see that coming.

A LOT of women are. Spoke with a guy the other day who said the indoor range he frequents has more women than men. Imagine that - women who want to go down shooting rather than be a helpless victim.
    Just saw a line of designer colored pistols and fashion holsters.

Main traffic isle, 2 ND floor Cabela's is all mace-like and stun gun/ self defense.