Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tequilla Thoughts: Fuck All Offensive Brain Trust with Rusty Cheese Grater Edition

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    If being German and talking about hip hop is bad I'm out.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    And on 3 and 4 (or less)

- 1 run
    - 5 passes

The one run was that fucking idiotic wildcat where we brought all 11 into the god damn mother fucking ass licking box for an obvious no gain.

Smiff and Pusserman can get the fuck out of here. Done with them, and unless there is a change, I have ZERO faith in any future team being able to develop beyond how far just their talent can take them.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

@Auburndawg.. Could you please help us move the goalposts? I could really use your help.

his goalpost moving services are only available starting the first week of November and ending after the bowl game.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    How is what I said then any different than what I said yesterday?

I talked about how ASU forces the opposition to hit chunk plays ...

I talked about how we hit a few in the running game ...

I also talked about how the running game wasn't particularly consistent ...

If you go back and re-read the TL, DR shit, you'd realize that my criticisms of Smith weren't focused on whether he ran the ball or didn't run the ball, it was that his play calling was often without a plan and very predictable. He doesn't zag when others zig. It was tremendously predictable (to my eyes) which means that it probably is predictable to those that do this shit for a living.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

How is what I said then any different than what I said yesterday?

I talked about how ASU forces the opposition to hit chunk plays ...

I talked about how we hit a few in the running game ...

I also talked about how the running game wasn't particularly consistent ...

If you go back and re-read the TL, DR shit, you'd realize that my criticisms of Smith weren't focused on whether he ran the ball or didn't run the ball, it was that his play calling was often without a plan and very predictable. He doesn't zag when others zig. It was tremendously predictable (to my eyes) which means that it probably is predictable to those that do this shit for a living.

Keep telling yourself you aren't the exact same as Aubbie.
    You and some other idiots are the only ones that continue to bring that link up ...

It's downright amusing to me to see people pull up quotes from months ago that are hitting all the same bullet points as I am in the present and try to act like they aren't.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    What's amusing is a HCH podcaster sprouts a boner over one of his fellow HCH podcaster's posts months ago. To spend the time to dig up old shit on a fellow caster that doesn't do much to indict them reeks of small cox syndrome.

Fire Smith. Fire Peterman. Blah, blah, blah. Get a fucking life.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    HuskyInAZ said:

What's amusing is a HCH podcaster sprouts a boner over one of his fellow HCH podcaster's posts months ago. To spend the time to dig up old shit on a fellow caster that doesn't do much to indict them reeks of small cox syndrome.

The sisterhood of the traveling podcasts?
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

Tequilla said:

Devil,

The issues I am talking about go way deeper than just one game. Defense has been a bit of an issue last two weeks but helped in that regard by the offensive shortcomings.

Don't talk to Sun Devils. Engaging ASU fans about football is like engaging a German teenager about hip hop. They might know something or they might not, but no matter what they say, it's going to be worthless.

And with an ASU fan, you run the risk of getting an STD.

ASU is the Nickelback of the Pac-12.
    Lost in the TL DR goalpoast moving is this gem. I don't think I saw it the first time around. Great comparison.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    HuskyInAZ said:

Rubbing it in is fun.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    HuskyInAZ said:

*chindict
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2016
    This thread is liquid shit at this point.
    Unzip, lay 'em out, measure, and be done with it.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Auburn logic is painful to read.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    It's amazing how many mental hoops he had to jump through to get to 65% winning percentage which would still be door.ass.out