Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Peterman gem

"If everything is not lined up just right, we have a hard time making plays."

Sounds like a program poised to win the division next year.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I like to pay lip service to the media and fans about making plays after calling 24 runs and 62 passes, that's what I like to do.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It will never line up perfect, except for maybe a play or two. If these coaches cannot prepare this team to adjust and perform, we are forever screwed.

But we already know that, as no fucking coach on earth walks into a locker room with time on the clock and 2 time outs without trying to get into field goal range.

Wait.... one coach does that, and has done it 3 out of the last 4 games. Fhim
    Mosster47 said:

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I like to pay lip service to the media and fans about making plays after calling 24 runs and 62 passes, that's what I like to do.

Fucking Christ?

Is this true?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

Fucking Christ?

Is this true?
    Thought you left?
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

He's right. Everything has to be perfect or we're screwed. No playmakers to improvise or do something spectacular.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Postal91 said:

It will never line up perfect, except for maybe a play or two. If these coaches cannot prepare this team to adjust and perform, we are forever screwed.

But we already know that, as no fucking coach on earth walks into a locker room with time on the clock and 2 time outs without trying to get into field goal range.

Wait.... one coach does that, and has done it 3 out of the last 4 games. Fhim

Mosster47 said:

I get what he is saying. Basically if the defense adds a stunt or blitzed into the play UW doesn't have the blockers or ball carriers to turn it into a positive.

That leads to trying to win with play calling which you can't do. That also leads to passing the ball a ton. When you aren't confident in your kids running the ball isn't a very sexy option even if it is working occasionally.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2015
    topdawgnc said:

Fucking Christ?

Is this true?
    Yes, it is very true.

The 10 rush attempts by Browning were actually pass plays. So, you do the math.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400757075

ESPN is my source.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

topdawgnc said:

Fucking Christ?

Is this true?
    Thought you left?
    Which is why I asked you dumb fuck.

I'm done stopping my life to watch or worry about the Huskies.

Some of you need to learn the difference.