Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It was hard watching this game, but

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in Maltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I fucking LoLd
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in Maltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

What is this from originally? I was out that week.
  • Options
    Founders Club

It's a PL_SS classic. He accidentally poasted a private text/E-Mail on the bored.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's a PL_SS classic. He accidentally poasted a private text/E-Mail on the bored.
    I assumed that's what it was. Pura vida.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Has PLSS ever explained this? The all caps "FRANNY" is a thing of beauty.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    doogville said:

Does PL_SS ever explain anything? He shows up here and insults everyone. At least recently, when he has been challenged by others, he hasn't really put up a fight. He repeats the same shit over and over again and he's totally tone-deaf to what's going on on this bored. Just look at the 2 threads he started this afternoon.

In any case, I'm less interested in him explaining this and more interested in seeing pictures of FRANNY and Anna.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

doogville said:

Does PL_SS ever explain anything? He shows up here and insults everyone. At least recently, when he has been challenged by others, he hasn't really put up a fight. He repeats the same shit over and over again and he's totally tone-deaf to what's going on on this bored. Just look at the 2 threads he started this afternoon.

In any case, I'm less interested in him explaining this and more interested in seeing pictures of FRANNY and Anna.
    So he's Donald Trump?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

doogville said:

So he's Donald Trump?
    Pretty much... just not as funny and entertaining as Trump. I do like PL_SS's foul language though. He's very creative with it.