Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So...

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Did everyone here change their Facebook profile picture to that of the Eiffel Tower or the French flag to show your "friends" that you are a caring and compassionate person?

#todaywereallfrench

#prayforparis

#vivalafrance

Comments

• Options
    golddog17golddog17 Member Posts: 121
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    It just goes to show you what a pussified society we live in. People are making excuses for Islam. Un-fucking-believable. I few people are pissed but the may are reflective and sad. What a bunch pacifists. How many are actually praying?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    golddog17 said:

It just goes to show you what a pussified society we live in. People are making excuses for Islam. Un-fucking-believable. I few people are pissed but the may are reflective and sad. What a bunch pacifists. How many are actually praying?

Islam was a religion of peace until Bush declared Jihad on it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's funny how the same people that blast the Muslim religion as all being terrorists, are typically Christian and their response is to blow up the middle East.

Ironic.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

It's funny how the same people that blast the Muslim religion as all being terrorists, are typically Christian and their response is to blow up the middle East.

Ironic.

What... the... fuck?

While I do not advocate blowing up a whole geographical region, I do believe in fighting a brutal and violent war against groups like ISIL and Al-Qaida.

We have fucked up dealing with them from the very beginning. You cannot fight a clean war or negotiate with these types of people. You have to hit them harder than they hit you. You have to deal with them with absolute brutality.

Unfortunately, our pussy-ass society can't stomach us going in there and wreaking havoc. You cannot negotiate with these assholes. They are two-faced and will turn on you.
    Oh I'm all for taking down ISIS and other terrorist cells. It's the comments that all Muslims want to kill Christians. And in the name of Christianity, we need to kill Muslims before they kill us.

It's not the Muslim religion itself that's the issue. It's the people that are raising other to believe that Muslims should kill Christians, there is obviously a lot of that going on in the middle East. That doesn't make it better for Christians to teach that Muslims should be killed.

See the irony yet?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Ironic.

What... the... fuck?

While I do not advocate blowing up a whole geographical region, I do believe in fighting a brutal and violent war against groups like ISIL and Al-Qaida.

We have fucked up dealing with them from the very beginning. You cannot fight a clean war or negotiate with these types of people. You have to hit them harder than they hit you. You have to deal with them with absolute brutality.

Unfortunately, our pussy-ass society can't stomach us going in there and wreaking havoc. You cannot negotiate with these assholes. They are two-faced and will turn on you.
    Oh I'm all for taking down ISIS and other terrorist cells. It's the comments that all Muslims want to kill Christians. And in the name of Christianity, we need to kill Muslims before they kill us.

It's not the Muslim religion itself that's the issue. It's the people that are raising other to believe that Muslims should kill Christians, there is obviously a lot of that going on in the middle East. That doesn't make it better for Christians to teach that Muslims should be killed.

See the irony yet?
    I totally understand; believe me. Religious extremism, in general, is used as a method to rule and manipulate people. It's not limited to Islam and Muslims.

There is a lot of "kill them all" rhetoric after a terrorist attack. But, it's usually just that: rhetoric. It's cathartic to say it or type it on social media. I don't see any one actually going out and mowing down people in Muslim neighborhoods in Europe and the USA. If that starts happening, then we'll have huge problems.

Anyway, why did this thread go from me making fun of Eiffel Tower peace symbols and French flags on Facebook to Muslim vs. Christian rhetoric and hyperbole?
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Fuck off hondo. The world doesn't need any more apologists

There is no irony.

photo 2003_swat_024_zpsq7zdfi2s.jpg

It's clear Race still doesn't get it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why are you running cover for raghead killers?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing you can't blame the refugees. Can't judge a group based on a few bad apples. Tim McVeigh and the Crusades. BUSH.

Fuck people. Do you not realize that this is the type of thinking that got you millions of muslims demanding sharia law within your own borders?
  • Options

Why are you running cover for raghead killers?

Why can't you read for comprehension? Gramps.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Honda wants these people in the country committing attacks so he can take our guns away.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I'm hearing you can't blame the refugees. Can't judge a group based on a few bad apples. Tim McVeigh and the Crusades. BUSH.

Fuck people. Do you not realize that this is the type of thinking that got you millions of muslims demanding sharia law within your own borders?

Actually it's your type of thinking that leads to the crusades and killings of millions of innocent people.

You scream about Muslims killing 120 people. But gloat because we overthrew an entire government and killed hundreds of thousands of people.

Ironic
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,914
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2015
    2001400ex said:

Ironic.

Seriously, you are wrong so often, if you told me the sky was blue I would probably think it was yellow.

I feel bad for any offspring you may unfortunately bring to this world.

Fuck you are stupid and gullible.
  • Options
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Actually it's your type of thinking that leads to the crusades and killings of millions of innocent people.

You scream about Muslims killing 120 people. But gloat because we overthrew an entire government and killed hundreds of thousands of people.

Ironic
    Fuck off you worthless piece of shit. The one thing WORSE than the terrorists themselves are the American hating pieces of dogshit like Hondo who enjoy defending their actions... a true enemy within the United States.

I hope a tree branch falls on your head today... and you die a horrific, slow, painful death, Hondo. Fuck you and all your Muslim sympathizing fuckstick friends.

Then again, now that war has been officially declared against the United States, a firing squad would be kinda fun to watch.
    Awesomed for the level of anger and venom... well done!