Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

1st question asked about UW football...

2»

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,926
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Gladstone said:

I work with a Folsom grad and everyone follows every Browning game religiously. I've heard similar things.

Gallstones, Jake didnt face pac12 defenses in high school. If you want Jake to throw for 10000 yards and 80td's then have him pack up for pullman. Aint happenin here. Oh, UW doesnt have Dom Williams, Gabe Marks, River Cracraft and 4 other 2nd teamers who'd start for UW right now. Get it. I think Smith would like to throw downfield, but its pretty hard when Your WR's get destroyed at the LOS, or miss every throw because they're too slow to get to the ball or too short-armed to make a catch. Lets just blame the coaches.

I like to sit around the local Folsom diner, hopped up on cheap coffee, complaing about Jake's coaches' playcalling, its what I do.
    Can't win without Cuog WRs...

CHRIST
    Watched a coug game lately freemefrommycloset? Maybe you'll learn somethin about the sport you post irrelevant shit on.
    I've watched more Cuog football than Doog football, actually.

WR is the most worthless and overrated position in football.

Not surprised a doog like you eats up passing stats from a team that only passes.

Cody Bruns would be a star WR in the Leach offense.

Stick to incoherent ramblings, you suck at football talk.
    You need to not take him so seriously, freemefrommycloset.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

I work with a Folsom grad and everyone follows every Browning game religiously. I've heard similar things.

Gallstones, Jake didnt face pac12 defenses in high school. If you want Jake to throw for 10000 yards and 80td's then have him pack up for pullman. Aint happenin here. Oh, UW doesnt have Dom Williams, Gabe Marks, River Cracraft and 4 other 2nd teamers who'd start for UW right now. Get it. I think Smith would like to throw downfield, but its pretty hard when Your WR's get destroyed at the LOS, or miss every throw because they're too slow to get to the ball or too short-armed to make a catch. Lets just blame the coaches.

I like to sit around the local Folsom diner, hopped up on cheap coffee, complaing about Jake's coaches' playcalling, its what I do.
    Can't win without Cuog WRs...

CHRIST
    Watched a coug game lately freemefrommycloset? Maybe you'll learn somethin about the sport you post irrelevant shit on.
    I've watched more Cuog football than Doog football, actually.

WR is the most worthless and overrated position in football.

Not surprised a doog like you eats up passing stats from a team that only passes.

Cody Bruns would be a star WR in the Leach offense.

Stick to incoherent ramblings, you suck at football talk.
    You need to not take him so seriously, freemefrommycloset.
    I think I know what I'm doing.

Take your own advice and fuck off.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2015

Gladstone said:

So we've heard.