Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jaydon Mickens

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I've always hated Mickens, but if a shitty WR's quotes bother you more than a head coach who talks about being stubborn in the run game and blames tackling when his offense had 5 turnovers (Cal) than I officially hate you and we can't be internet friends.

I think in this case Mickens' statement can act as a proxy for Peterman's own thoughts on winning and competition.
    It's hard.
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Hatters ginna hat! Catching balls I ain't bout that shit! Y'all know I bout 2be the 2nd receiver in history. Don't hat me for not winning and why should fans like me either!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I dislike everything Mickens stands for and there are few things worse than a bad player who thinks he's a star.

He's a reminder for me of the Sark era.

Nailed it
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm disappointed that APAG didn't defend Mickens in this thread. It's wheelhouse stuff to go against this large grain
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    So if Mickens becomes 2nd all time, how much does that devalue guys 3-10?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    Swaye's Wigwam

I could be first time quite easily/honestly if i stood 3 yards to the left of the qb and was thrown a shovel pass for -1 to 2 yards every play.

Empty, empty stats in this case.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

I could be first time quite easily/honestly if i stood 3 yards to the left of the qb and was thrown a shovel pass for -1 to 2 yards every play.

Empty, empty stats in this case.
    So, stats are for loosers?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

asked in an interview today about him dropping passes at critical moments in games.

I’ve caught more than I’ve dropped and I’ve probably dropped two or three this year. That’s too many, but those are balls that’s not because of my hands, but because I want to catch the ball and go. The criticism can talk but the numbers can speak for themselves, because three more catches from now I can be second all time. Criticism of dropped balls shouldn’t be criticism at all.

Who in their fucking right mind ever looked forward to being the second best? (He won't be because 3/4 of his catches are Leech style rushing attempts from bubble screens). But holy fucking Christ!

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I've always hated Mickens, but if a shitty WR's quotes bother you more than a head coach who talks about being stubborn in the run game and blames tackling when his offense had 5 turnovers (Cal) than I officially hate you and we can't be internet friends.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If I were Browning, I wouldn't throw this Ahole another pass all season. F U Jay Don!"

Lol, this

Browning could never play another down after this season and would still be an HHB hero for doing this
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mickens is that guy who could not look happier to be on the losing end of every game... I don't get him at all. He's all slap happy dude brah with the opponents after games instead of burning with fury. Or, as Race Bannon always says "losers gonna lose."
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

* asterisk: . 20 Yrs they'll look back and say, 'damn! Jaydin Mckinins...look at all those catches.'
    His buddy will answer, "yeah. that was the bubble screen era"

"Oh,Yeah. That's right . Shit I forgot about that."
    "Yeah. if it wasn't for those crazy motherfuckers at that Husky Website, they'd still be throwing them bubble screens"
    "Yeah. Shit. Jaydin Mckienzie.....That boy's terrible."
    "Yeah.... Hey whatever happened to those crazy motherfuckers at that Hardcore Husky?"
    "Dunno. Some cat, calling himself Race Bannon,or some shit, they locked his ass up. And then that other dude..."
    "Derrick?"
    "Yeah, Derrick. They came and got his ass too. Something about he'd lost it, had fallen too far or some shit. They locked his ass up too."
    "Dang. That's some shit. Bubble screens. Sheeet."
    "Yep"

Fade to black....
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

* asterisk: . 20 Yrs they'll look back and say, 'damn! Jaydin Mckinins...look at all those catches.'

"Yeah. if it wasn't for those crazy motherfuckers at that Husky Website, they'd still be throwing them bubble screens"
    "Yeah.... Hey whatever happened to those crazy motherfuckers at that Hardcore Husky?"
    "Dunno. Some cat, calling himself Race Bannon,or some shit, they locked his ass up. And then that other dude..."
    "Derrick?"
    "Yeah, Derrick. They came and got his ass too. Something about he'd lost it, had fallen too far or some shit. They locked his ass up too."
    "Yep"

Fade to black....
    You simply couldn't hold back, could you?
  • guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

"Derrick?"
    "Yep"

Fade to black....
    AaronSorkinDawg?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I never boo the kids

However I boo adult midgets, FTG