Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CWU Ranks First in the State of Washington in The Economist Magazine College Ratings

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here's the real ranking of in-staters:

1. Green River - Best campus with the most squirrels. First place I ever had a latte. Enuff said on that.
    2. University of Washington - Nice campus, I guess a top 20 world university rating equates to something.
    3. THE Evergreen State College - During the gulf war, there were (obviously; and effective too!) protests from Ev students in Olympia. A lone brave man/redneck/Centralian stood across the street from them with a sign that said, "BOMB TESC". That's how you hate on someone right there.
    4. Doesn't matter.
    5. Gonzaga Prep (SANKEY!)
    LAST: WAZZU - They do it with cows.

I lived a couple years back in Oly on my way down to Cali. I don't have time to write out the full name of Olympia or California so I write Oly and Cali. (SHOUT OUT TO DAMONE)

Anyway those crazy Greeners were always closing down the port or something because they love to protest. And get high in Sylvester park and listen to free concerts.

And yet my wife still hates Olympia with a passion because she says its racist. She would know