Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I Get Surveys ...

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Muttzen said:

I had the (dis)pleasure of being a student during the willingham years. Even through most of 2008, it felt like the stadium was more full than it has been this year. At the point when I was a student, it had been about 7 years since being relevant. Now we? are at double the time span of being irrelevant (14 years).

Hey AD, maybe try not putting a shit product on the field for a decade and a half. HTH

Because all the Doogs were patting each other on the back watching their fucking social experiment
  • MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    FWIW I don't think this shit survey went out to all season ticket holders, I actually didn't get it but someone else shared the link with me. Left my full, real name on it, I hope they call me but I doubt they will.
  • WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    edited November 2015
    Tequilla said:

There are parts to make comments ...

I haven't gone to a lot of other places in the conference ... a lot of the challenges that the conference has is that so many schools are in urban settings so they probably think that they should fall back to what professional teams do instead of college teams.

The game day experience sucks balls everywhere I've been in the last 10 years. Winning is the only difference. The NBA/NFL influence has made its way to the the NCAA and it's here to stay. Along with the BCS, college football will never be what attracted a lot of us to it many years ago.
    I believe the pussy Pac 12 does have a rule against penalty replays.

I'm surprised you're surprised (faggoty wink)
  • SarksbrownbaglunchSarksbrownbaglunch Member Posts: 189
    Martin Stadium (in Pullman) regularly replays footage of plays under review.
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,197 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

When you go elsewhere in the country, notably some of the more recent trips that I've taken that have included KState and TAMU, while I understand that they are in smaller towns and community, the fact of the matter is that on the day of the game, the only thing that matters in the community is THAT game. That's how it used to be at UW. It's not how it is treated now.

The UW gameday experience is certainly lacking, but this is a dumb comparison and you acknowledged it's dumb but made it anyway.

Whatever the fuck small podunk towns do on gameday is irrelevant.

And complaining about the videos they show during timeouts or whatever, who gives a fuck?

Sell beer at the concessions stands and the experience will improve ten fold. That's it. It's so simple, I have no idea what's holding it back.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,704 Founders Club

It's in Pullman?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Swaye said:

I know it has been mentioned already, but the student body composition is a huge issue. A bunch of fucking nerd Asians are not going to fill the stadium. Half the student body aren't even Washington kids anymore.

There are tons of issues, but the big three are shitty team, student body, stupid gimmicky gameday atmosphere, in that order. So, get a real fucking coach, start letting normal kids back into the school, burn Crazy Larry at the 50 for halftime entertainment. Viola.

We are so fucked.

They're never going back to letting in 3.5 Washington kids, those new dorms over on 40th aren't going to pay for themselves.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    The Asian kids from the Seattle area are good fans, it's a matter of familiarity not genes. If the team was winning then the children of new immigrants would be innoculated early with what a good program means.

Someone gives a shit what goes on in Pullman?

Please continue
  • SarksbrownbaglunchSarksbrownbaglunch Member Posts: 189
    CaptainPJ said:

Someone gives a shit what goes on in Pullman?

Please continue
    Winning football games.. Except against Portland state.. Happens in Pullman. How's it going in Montlake?

My point was to share that there isn't a rule against showing replays of plays under review..
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

I was a student when Don James got hired was born

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    I stopped reading this thread when some pussy started blaming the uniforms.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Less Alex Akitas.

More Lily Jangs.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,590 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

Entitlement off the charts

We can't all do the chainsaw
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Link?

If you are a season ticket holder or someone that regularly buys tickets through the ticket office, I would expect that you'd get the survey. If not, you probably don't need to see the survey anyway.
    Who the fuck would buy UW season tickets right now? Rhetorical question of course. I buy single game tickets off scalpers or stub hub, but haven't been all year. Might go to the Apple Cup. Meh. They can have my money when they fix their program and that includes the "game day experience". Let me smoke inside the stadium. Quit pestering people for being hammered at a Dawgs game and being rowdy. Fuck off with the security. Just wanted to add that on to the other criticisms.