Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Name three active P12 coaches...

TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited November 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
...you'd trade Peterman for.

(And just for the sake of argument, the judges will accept Wittingham and Mora. Even though Utah and UCLA would make that trade in a nanosecond.)

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited November 2015
    Shaw, mora, Whittingham
    Not that those guys are great coaches but I'd take them over petersen
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2015
    TTJ said:

...you'd trade Peterman for.

(And just for the sake of argument, the judges will accept Wittingham and Mora. Even though Utah and UCLA would make that trade in a nanosecond.)

Disagree. Wittingham and Shaw atop the power rankings.

Dick Rod and Graham plummeting. Lots of rumors that RR is going to VaTech.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    RichRod to the Hezbollah Bobcats
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2015
    Price, Doba, WULFF!

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited November 2015
    If ucla would trade 10 win mora for Petersen, fuck it, get the roommate radio fucktards making pies this time.

Mora is far from perfect but he is better than 5-4 Steve, which is something Petersen can't say.

You are obviously just a CIA plant trying to make terrorists look bad
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Shaw, Wittingham Mora is the list (in that order). Probably no one else.

I disagree that UCLA or Utah makes those trades though. Maybe UCLA. No way Utah does that.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was kind of thinking about this... If we could fire Petersen and hire Tom Herman, I would do it in one second despite the fact Herman has only been a head coach for one year.

As for the PAC 12... I would easily trade Shaw.. The rest are all tough decisions, but I can't say for certain that Petersen is better than Whittingham, Graham, Mora, or even Helfrich.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If UW hired Shaw, I will become an Oregon fan. I'm not racist. Don't twist.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2015
    You didn't limit position coaches or coordinators, so I'm going with:

1) Pellum
    2) Frost
    3) Smith
    4) Helf
    5) Leach
    6) Graham
    7) Mike MacIntyre
  • Options
    NevadaduckNevadaduck Member Posts: 193
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2015

Great pick the tallest midget as always. Shaw is clearly better and probably has been severely under rated by this racist Missouri like bored. Stanford is long past Harbaugh, they dipped last year and are back on track for a 3rd Pac 12 title in 4 years. But I thought Oregon won the league every year?

I would like Mora ball better even though we'd still lose to Oregon and Stanford every year.

Point is, who gives a fuck? If Petersen can't get it done he has to go

Totally gone full Doog. Who told you Oregon wins it every year?. Did that come to you in a dream?

Maybe it seems that way because they have doubled up Stanford for league titles the last 6 years. They are however the only two teams to win the title over that span. Feel sorry for the rest of the Norte.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

Great pick the tallest midget as always. Shaw is clearly better and probably has been severely under rated by this racist Missouri like bored. Stanford is long past Harbaugh, they dipped last year and are back on track for a 3rd Pac 12 title in 4 years. But I thought Oregon won the league every year?

I would like Mora ball better even though we'd still lose to Oregon and Stanford every year.

Totally gone full Doog. Who told you Oregon wins it every year?. Did that come to you in a dream?

Maybe it seems that way because they have doubled up Stanford for league titles the last 6 years. They are however the only two teams to win the title over that span. Feel sorry for the rest of the Norte.
    You sound upset
  • Options
    NevadaduckNevadaduck Member Posts: 193
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

You sound upset

I get a little flustered when I see a former champion struggle.

{{Ali}}
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    All this Shaw talk.

• Options
    TTJ said:

All this Shaw talk.

Doogs hate winners. And shaw has done a lot of winning at Stanford. He screws up a lot and is certainly not elite. But anyone who would take petersen over him at this point is delusional
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TTJ said:

All this Shaw talk.

The Shaw hate out here has reached Mike Riley > Pete Carroll territory. Yes, Shaw has made some FS in game decisions, much like Carroll. He's a machine at recruiting and developing though, instills toughness and discipline and mostly he's a winner.

At some poont people will realize he's doing a damn good job there. I'd take him in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    dnc said:

TTJ said:

All this Shaw talk.

The Shaw hate out here has reached Mike Riley > Pete Carroll territory. Yes, Shaw has made some FS in game decisions, much like Carroll. He's a machine at recruiting and developing though, instills toughness and discipline and mostly he's a winner.

At some poont people will realize he's doing a damn good job there. I'd take him in a heartbeat.
    I was really down on him after northwestern. We'll see how he ends the season but right now he's proving me wrong
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    dnc said:

TTJ said:

All this Shaw talk.

Side thought, who is the Stanford OC? is he any good? How much is he being paid? Does he have the balls to tell Pete to fuck off?

It is my doogliest dream to one day see UW lineup and play in a power run, TE heavy offense like Michigan or Stanford does.