Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Carson's tax plan gets better!!

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Fuck off. Fuck you and fuck your propaganda links full of bullshit.

You have demonstrated you have no knowledge whatsoever of our monetary system how it really worked, when it broke and why.

Stop pretending.

Kill yourself

Let's recap. "It's Clinton's fault"

"You know, really it's a Republican bill" *posts link to actual vote from an encyclopedia.

"Well you don't know shit"

Nice educated response as always.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    it was housing that led to the banking crash but still.

And we all know who demanded that banks give loans to people unable to pay them back
  • Options

it was housing that led to the banking crash but still.

And we all know who demanded that banks give loans to people unable to pay them back

Who???

"We can put light where there's darkness, and hope where there's despondency in this country. And part of it is working together as a nation to encourage folks to own their own home."

- President George W. Bush, Oct. 15, 2002

Bush, in Atlanta to introduce a plan to increase the number of minority homeowners by 5.5 million, was touring Park Place South, a development of starter homes in a neighborhood once marked by blight and crime.

"Part of economic security," Bush declared that day, "is owning your own home."

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/worldbusiness/21iht-admin.4.18853088.html?_r=0

In a bid to boost minority homeownership, President Bush will ask Congress for authority to eliminate the down-payment requirement for Federal Housing Administration loans.
    In announcing the plan Monday at a home builders show in Las Vegas, Federal Housing Commissioner John Weicher called the proposal the "most significant FHA initiative in more than a decade." It would lead to 150,000 first-time owners annually, he said.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/perfi/housing/2004-01-20-fha_x.htm
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A little late there wiki boy

But back to my point - its not whose fault it was its why has this fake recovery been so shitty and why did Reagan do so much better?

Hillary will be running for re election in a recession just like McCain

Good luck the rest of the way
  • Options

But back to my point - its not whose fault it was its why has this fake recovery been so shitty and why did Reagan do so much better?

Holy shit you just moved the goal posts. Clearly you hate facts.

To answer this question.... Here's the reason:

https://www.philadelphiafed.org/research-and-data/real-time-center/partisan-conflict-index

The index is an outgrowth of recent Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia research that finds that the index tends to increase near elections and during debates over such contentious policies as the debt ceiling and health-care reform. Research suggests that increased partisan conflict increases uncertainty among firms and households. Such uncertainty has been shown to slow economic activity by delaying business investment and consumer spending.

I've said it a hundred times. Consumer spending drives roughly 70% of our economy. When there's political discourse (on both sides), people don't want to spend money.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I didn't move the goal posts at all. Check back I was repeating a post I made earlier before wiki boy showed up with his bullshit

this is a bullshit recovery with anemic growth bordering on non existent and it belongs to Obama and the democrats. Of course you have been schooled on this many times before here.

there was partisan discord, not discourse, during Reagan. More in fact. Just more bullshit excuses for the failure in chief Obama

People don't want to spend money when they don't have it or don't trust the future. they don't trust Obama or his policies or their job
  • Options

I didn't move the goal posts at all. Check back I was repeating a post I made earlier before wiki boy showed up with his bullshit

this is a bullshit recovery with anemic growth bordering on non existent and it belongs to Obama and the democrats. Of course you have been schooled on this many times before here.

there was partisan discord, not discourse, during Reagan. More in fact. Just more bullshit excuses for the failure in chief Obama

People don't want to spend money when they don't have it or don't trust the future. they don't trust Obama or his policies or their job

Come on Race, you are better than that. During Reagan, there was actually agreement on some issues politically. During Clinton there was agreement on issues. During Bush there was a agreement on issues. During Obama.... Nothing.

What's sad is your complete dismissal of Republicans ever doing anything wrong. As if it's all Democrats fault.

You still hate facts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We're done here. I am right you don't have any idea what you're talking about. And as usual, buy that straw man dinner before you fuck it

Obama is a failure. Own it

• Options

We're done here. I am right you don't have any idea what you're talking about. And as usual, buy that straw man dinner before you fuck it

Obama is a failure. Own it

I thought you had more heart than that.
  • Options
    Yet your link has no relation to your last two questions.

I other words, you don't like the truth, so you find something else to shit on. Nice work.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Christ Hondo. Go shove a RPG up your ass.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Purple hates facts too.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Purple hates facts too.
    I do? Which ones?
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Purple hates facts too.
    I do? Which ones?
    Any fact your news source disagrees with.
  • Options
    I'll never vote for another black president. One was enough thank you.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

https://www.philadelphiafed.org/research-and-data/real-time-center/partisan-conflict-index

The index is an outgrowth of recent Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia research that finds that the index tends to increase near elections and during debates over such contentious policies as the debt ceiling and health-care reform. Research suggests that increased partisan conflict increases uncertainty among firms and households. Such uncertainty has been shown to slow economic activity by delaying business investment and consumer spending.

I've said it a hundred times. Consumer spending drives roughly 70% of our economy. When there's political discourse (on both sides), people don't want to spend money.

Thinking consumer spending drives most of the economy is your first error
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Thinking consumer spending drives most of the economy is your first error

Ok genius. What drives the economy then?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Come on Race, you are better than that. During Reagan, there was actually agreement on some issues politically. During Clinton there was agreement on issues. During Bush there was a agreement on issues. During Obama.... Nothing.

What's sad is your complete dismissal of Republicans ever doing anything wrong. As if it's all Democrats fault.

You still hate facts.
    Clinton tried to ramrod Healthcare down Congrefs throat when He took office. It failed miserably and created mistrust to the other side of the aisle to the point He couldn't get shit done until near the end if his 1st term. But Bubba actually had some ambition and reached out to the other side of the aisles leaders and made some deals.

Obumma took advantage of his sheeple majority and secured all of the votes that He needed BEFORE he even took office. He was stupid enough to think that He would enjoy some super majority and therefore never even tried in 7 years to negotiate allies on the other side of the aisle. He just acted like Royalty and hasn't accomplished anything in his Presidency other than weakening our position in the World and crippling the backbone of this country. The Middle Class.

But yeah. All of that was Bush's fault.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

You still hate facts.
    Clinton tried to ramrod Healthcare down Congrefs throat when He took office. It failed miserably and created mistrust to the other side of the aisle to the point He couldn't get shit done until near the end if his 1st term. But Bubba actually had some ambition and reached out to the other side of the aisles leaders and made some deals.

Obumma took advantage of his sheeple majority and secured all of the votes that He needed BEFORE he even took office. He was stupid enough to think that He would enjoy some super majority and therefore never even tried in 7 years to negotiate allies on the other side of the aisle. He just acted like Royalty and hasn't accomplished anything in his Presidency other than weakening our position in the World and crippling the backbone of this country. The Middle Class.

But yeah. All of that was Bush's fault.
    Couldn't get shit done, except for a major tax hike.

But still.

Your vision of Obama and blaming it all on him is about the most fucktarded thing I've ever read. That's like saying a dude couldn't get along with his crazy wife and blaming it all on the dude.

Remember this?

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president,"