Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Carson's tax plan gets better!!

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Multinational corporations with money parked abroad currently face a 35 percent tax rate if they reclassify it to the United States.

Carson told Fox he "would declare a holiday on that tax" to bring such funds back but would require companies to invest 10 percent of that money into American communities to create U.S. jobs, although he gave no specific details.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/presidential-candidate-carson-pushes-15-percent-flat-tax-171344033--business.html

Just like a good conservative, forcing businesses to make an investment, free market principles at its finest.

Comments

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,888
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2015
    If we want to give the free market a chance, we would need to have anarchy. And I'll be honest...I'm willing to give anarchy a try over what we have now.

We're either smart enough to take care of ourselves without leaders and authority or we're too dumb to elect people to do a good job of leading us.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    None of this matters. In 20 years robots will have all the jobs and people will be useless mouths to feed.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    If I store my grain in a pyramid do I get to keep it tax free?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,110

If we want to give the free market a chance, we would need to have anarchy. And I'll be honest...I'm willing to give anarchy a try over what we have now.

We're either smart enough to take care of ourselves without leaders and authority or we're too dumb to elect people to do a good job of leading us.

Other than the fact that I'm a white male without a gun, anarchy sounds decent.

At some point, the sleeping giant of middle America is going to wake up and knock the shit out of the left and the right.

I'm hoping anyway.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Carson... Everything that is wrong with the religious right and the Republican party personified. Worse than Trump IMO. Blowhard city.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Since Hillary is going to win why don't you outline her plan for us hondo?
  • Options

Only if you denied a full ride scholarship to West Point.
  • Options

Tax the fuck out of old, rich, white males. You should be ashamed you even have to ask.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    PurpleJ said:

Carson... Everything that is wrong with the religious right and the Republican party personified. Worse than Trump IMO. Blowhard city.

That's why I think it's going to fall to a traditional candidate like Rubio or Bush. Or it could reside with Trump still. No way a Carson or Fiorina gets the nomination.

Just look at the media, both left and right wing. They blow up Trump's comments, but there's a faction of the right wing that gets off on that. What they haven't done is dig into Trump's past yet like they are doing with Carson. Fiorina they have started digging into as well. So Rubio and Bush hang out, then they will make a major push at the beginning of the year.

Remember, the last two Republican nominations, Iowa did not decide the winner.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So bringing money back on shore to invest in American jobs is a bad thing. Got it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

That's why I think it's going to fall to a traditional candidate like Rubio or Bush. Or it could reside with Trump still. No way a Carson or Fiorina gets the nomination.

Just look at the media, both left and right wing. They blow up Trump's comments, but there's a faction of the right wing that gets off on that. What they haven't done is dig into Trump's past yet like they are doing with Carson. Fiorina they have started digging into as well. So Rubio and Bush hang out, then they will make a major push at the beginning of the year.

Remember, the last two Republican nominations, Iowa did not decide the winner.
    Jeb ain't getting nominated for shit. He's the runt of the litter and the loser of that family. Give me Kaisch or Christie or Rand. Fuck all the others.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump has been a public figure forever with his past and present well known.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

But as President? I mean sure, he's better than every Democrat, but he's not the best out of the Republicans. Maybe he should have run as a Democrat.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

But as President? I mean sure, he's better than every Democrat, but he's not the best out of the Republicans. Maybe he should have run as a Democrat.
    I'm pointing out that he is scandal proof. Kind of like Hillary thinks she is. Trump is what a lot of the alleged non partisan types claim they want. Not religious, fiscal conservative, likes to party and doesn't care about the social issue stuff. It's why he is doing well.

You're right, the shocker is that he is doing it as a Republican.

BTW, Hillary isn't the best out of the democrats, nor is Bernie, but if no one has the guts to take her on then they don't deserve to be President.

Back to the point, the media isn't going to dig up anything on Trump that hurts him. That shit just helps him. How many candidates this day and age can withstand the RACIST police and come out stronger?

Carson will probably benefit as well. The country hates the media with a passion. It's well earned
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sorry. I just don't see Trump winning the Republican ticket.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Sorry. I just don't see Trump winning the Republican ticket.

I didn't say he would
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Yeah Race you're insane for claiming trump could win the ticket.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah Race you're insane for claiming trump could win the ticket.

Agree
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Only if you denied a full ride scholarship to West Point.
    All scholarships to West Point are full rides
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Tax the fuck out of old, rich, white males. You should be ashamed you even have to ask.
    Like Obama did?

Look, you dried, vaginal blood spots already had your revolution. What did it lead to?

The path to extinction of the middle class.

A near exponential redistribution of wealth to the top .01%

And about 40% of the population sucking off the teet of the government at the expense of the disappearing middle class. Bravo!

And you want more of that?????

@GrandpaSankey says open your fucking eyes.