Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alcohol...

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
I drink it. I enjoy it. But then, it leads to getting pissed off about Petersen, Smiff, and the pile of shit that has been Husky "football" for who knows how long. I watch games and they shit themselves. The one game I don't watch (Arizona), they win big.

I don't know why I do this to myself. I realized long ago that I lead a miserable and pathetic life. I'll watch the remaining 3 games only to spiral into further depression.

I really want to kick Petersen & Smiff in what's left of their balls. I wouldn't be surprised if their scrotes are shriveled up like dried apricots. It would be more like a cunt kick.

I'd like to say I'm out, but I'm not. I'm going to torture myself by watching whatever shit product they put on the field.

Definitely need a walk on the beach with a hooker to gain some perspective.

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    The pain will be over soon enough....
  • Options
    Founders Club

After I jump off the Aurora Bridge.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I assumed that was a given
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club

I drink it. I enjoy it. But then, it leads to getting pissed off about Petersen, Smiff, and the pile of shit that has been Husky "football" for who knows how long. I watch games and they shit themselves. The one game I don't watch (Arizona), they win big.

I don't know why I do this to myself. I realized long ago that I lead a miserable and pathetic life. I'll watch the remaining 3 games only to spiral into further depression.

I really want to kick Petersen & Smiff in what's left of their balls. I wouldn't be surprised if their scrotes are shriveled up like dried apricots. It would be more like a cunt kick.

I'd like to say I'm out, but I'm not. I'm going to torture myself by watching whatever shit product they put on the field.

You should kill yourself.
    I really should.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Consuming more than expected.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Consuming more than expected.

I hate alcohol poisoning. I'd rather die a quick death than go through that again.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

I need to lay low for awhile. I don't remember half the shit I was posting this weekend. This program is killing me.

Amen, brutha!
  • Options
    Founders Club

I can't drink like I did in my 20s but this program has me stocking up on booze on Saturday unless they're playing San Jose State. THese idiots still card me sometimes too.

I can't not be a Husky though. I'll just curse everything and fight with Doogs on the internet and through texts.

I'll always be a Husky, but my support for the team is pretty much non-existent outside of watching games on TV and bitching about the weekly garbage on this bored.

I don't buy UW merchandise. I don't attend games. I don't donate money to the AD. Fuck these assholes. Fucking win or you won't see a red cent (aka copper penny) from me.

Absolutely sick and tired of the insanity displayed by the head coach and the "offensive coordinator". How much time are they going to spend tying to pound a square peg into a round hole. Why haven't their figured shit out 9 games into the season?

I'm really hoping for #stadiumdefault at this point. Maybe they'll just pull the plug on this whole "football" experiment and put us out of our misery.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    hardhat said:

After a loss, it's cool as shit to walk down the burke trail in the dark drinking your beer and hurling the empties at the bike nazis who expect you to move out of the way for them. If the Dawgs lose the apple cup I will tackle a cyclist if they ring their bell or shout " ON YOUR LEFT"

Pics or GTFO.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I was thinking: If HHBs can bake a yummy cake for Mora, they can certainly leaving flaming bags of shit on Petersen & Smith's front porches. Just an idea... I think it sounds like a fun project.

It can be arranged
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

cunt punt, judges were looking for "cunt punt."
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946

After I jump off the Aurora Bridge.
    Of the U-District Auroras?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Anyone know where I can score everclear? scope and occasional rubbing alcohol shots hurt my tummy