Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Peterman

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
Fire his ass?

Peterman 26 votes

Yes
34%
HouhuskySwayePurpleBazeDawgtonaPurpleJdoogsinparadisephineasEsophagealFecesPostal91 9 votes
No
26%
RaccoonHarryFecal_MatterThe_UndertakerFreeChavezToddTurnerLIVESSC_Haden_FruedeSarksbrownbaglunch 7 votes
Wait until year 3 is over
38%
Fire_Marshall_BillLevelParMad_SonDennis_DeYoungdrogginsSarkinghamUWerentThereMandoogvilleBallSackedMiley_Cyrus 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes
    Fuck that guy
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes
    Barring a minor year 3 miracle like a conference championship, he should be gone. I'm fairly confident that no matter how well he develops players, he will still find a way to fuck up 2-3 games a year and the season will always be over with him. Dude's a fucking bonehead with this offense and overall game management is lacking. 10 win ceiling for him at UW.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    No
    I disagree with firing him. I see enough of this team that there is hope. That being said, there is a point in any job where you need to reflect and evaluate. If there isn't serious thought action given to the OC position after the season than I will have lost all hope in CP. Browning continues to look better each game and yet you take him off the field to throw out a third string QB. That makes sense!

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I disagree with firing him. I see enough of this team that there is hope. That being said, there is a point in any job where you need to reflect and evaluate. If there isn't serious thought action given to the OC position after the season than I will have lost all hope in CP. Browning continues to look better each game and yet you take him off the field to throw out a third string QB. That makes sense!

Smiff ain't going anywhere. Offense is on Pete.

HTH
  • Options
    golddog17golddog17 Member Posts: 121
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Rose Bowl or better next year or GTFO
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,897
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Wait until year 3 is over
    We all know he isn't getting fired any time soon so it's pointless to talk about it now.

If I'm AD and don't have to answer to fat lesbo president, something needs to happen by next year.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes
    Or you are just scared and keep humping hookers on Receiver Screen Street because you don't want to face the music.
    Swaye said:

When your dick starts itching you don't wait two years to see if you have crabs or not. You get rid of them, right fucking now.

• Options
    DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Yes
    This shit show is on Peterman. Make the necessary changes or LEAVE!
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Yes
    Even if he goes on a run next year, he's fucked up so many games these first 2 years that I'll have to chalk it up to luck. He fucking sucks. They probably will be good next year, but it'll be in spite of Petersen, Smith, and their fucked up bullshit offense. The defense might be so good next year that Pete wins 9 or 10 just by lucking into 14-17 points on offense when Gaskin pops a few long runs on his only 3 carries of the game.