Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I gave spare ticket to BYU coworker

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Ngata is/was a moron. I remember BIllotti convinced him UW was a big party school and that he himself wears the magic underwears so he wouldn't come here.

Since you sortof know wtf he is talking about, can you convert it to normal human for the rest of the us?
    The BYU vs Utah rivalry is weird and intense. I have a coworker who just hates any and everything about the University of Utah, and will be supporting the UW today, more vociferously than most of our fans.

Great. Now what should we talk about next?
    Crystal Ball vs The Grand Illusion
    Grand Illusion. No question. Crystal Ball was my depression era. Tommy wrote most of that album with his previous band in Alabama.

Grand Illusion is a fucking masterwork front to back. Castle Walls? Are you fucking kidding me? Miss America?

That record is full of great material. Crystal Ball has fucking Shooz on it for Dick's sake.
    Yet Paradise Theater went to #1.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Ngata is/was a moron. I remember BIllotti convinced him UW was a big party school and that he himself wears the magic underwears so he wouldn't come here.

Since you sortof know wtf he is talking about, can you convert it to normal human for the rest of the us?
    The BYU vs Utah rivalry is weird and intense. I have a coworker who just hates any and everything about the University of Utah, and will be supporting the UW today, more vociferously than most of our fans.

Grand Illusion. No question. Crystal Ball was my depression era. Tommy wrote most of that album with his previous band in Alabama.

Grand Illusion is a fucking masterwork front to back. Castle Walls? Are you fucking kidding me? Miss America?

That record is full of great material. Crystal Ball has fucking Shooz on it for Dick's sake.
    Yet?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876

Swaye said:

Yet?
    Sorry. Too much time on my hands, I guess.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Glad I missed this one.