Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I gave spare ticket to BYU coworker

and BYU coworker is STOKED OUT OF HIS MIND11!!!111eleven!!!

As intense as SEC! SEC! football is, it is like religion, but it is not religion. I have been told that BYU-Utah is the weirdest, oddest rivalry in the country, and I am starting to believe it. Remember when the President of their church had a sit down with Ngata and told him he needed to go to his 3rd choice school, because going to either BYU or Utah would destroy half his family? I saw #MyTigers play Mississippi last Saturday, and it was more about Khaki shorts than hating your opponent.

It is sad that our loudest supporters today will likely bleed blue and not PURPLE, but as long as they our cheering for us (us?), I don't care.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I cannot fucking figure out what this thread is about at all.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Ngata is/was a moron. I remember BIllotti convinced him UW was a big party school and that he himself wears the magic underwears so he wouldn't come here.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ngata is/was a moron. I remember BIllotti convinced him UW was a big party school and that he himself wears the magic underwears so he wouldn't come here.

Since you sortof know wtf he is talking about, can you convert it to normal human for the rest of the us?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2015
    I think the co-worker is really excited because he got a free ticket to watch the Huskies play the evil jack Mormon Utes...or something... He'll be a HUGE DAWG fan this afternoon.
  • Options

I think the co-worker is really excited because he got a free ticket to watch the Huskies play the evil jack Mormon Utes...or something... He'll be a HUGE DAWG fan this afternoon.

Okay... So?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    COoL SToRY BRO!
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Since you sortof know wtf he is talking about, can you convert it to normal human for the rest of the us?
    The BYU vs Utah rivalry is weird and intense. I have a coworker who just hates any and everything about the University of Utah, and will be supporting the UW today, more vociferously than most of our fans.

• Options

Swaye said:

The BYU vs Utah rivalry is weird and intense. I have a coworker who just hates any and everything about the University of Utah, and will be supporting the UW today, more vociferously than most of our fans.

Great. Now what should we talk about next?
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Swaye said:

Taint licking.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

Crystal Ball vs The Grand Illusion
  • Options

Swaye said:

Crystal Ball vs The Grand Illusion
    Grand Illusion. No question. Crystal Ball was my depression era. Tommy wrote most of that album with his previous band in Alabama.

Grand Illusion is a fucking masterwork front to back. Castle Walls? Are you fucking kidding me? Miss America?

That record is full of great material. Crystal Ball has fucking Shooz on it for Dick's sake.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BayDawg said:

Swaye said:

Taint licking.
    I need more pics of your avatar
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I've heard all the great Oregon players over the years really wanted to go to Washington.

Sounds like they went to Oregon.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Posting on PCP rules
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2015

and BYU coworker is STOKED OUT OF HIS MIND11!!!111eleven!!!

As intense as SEC! SEC! football is, it is like religion, but it is not religion. I have been told that BYU-Utah is the weirdest, oddest rivalry in the country, and I am starting to believe it. Remember when the President of their church had a sit down with Ngata and told him he needed to go to his 3rd choice school, because going to either BYU or Utah would destroy half his family? I saw #MyTigers play Mississippi last Saturday, and it was more about Khaki shorts than hating your opponent.

It is sad that our loudest supporters today will likely bleed blue and not PURPLE, but as long as they our cheering for us (us?), I don't care.

Fuck you. The Mormans stole our natty. LEAVE and go live in Salt Lake and attend Temple. If Ted Bundy were still alive I'd tell him to sneak into your SLC dwelling and crush your skull with his tire iron. That is all. Good bye. Fuck off.