Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ReThink 9/11

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

vadawg said:

Idiot's that believe the government crack me up since.....they've been lying to us for a LOOONGGG time. Wake the fuck up.

Lol conspiracy theorists crack me up.

I think you are a very enlightened individual btw for "re thinking" 9/11.

I believe the government lies and that 9/11 conspiracy theorists are idiots.

The abundant life isn't for everyone, but I find it suits me.

DNC I usually agree with you, but I gotta disagree here. In the same sentence you're acknowledging the government lies while saying people who think the government lied about 9/11 are idiots. I'm sure some are. But I think many are confused as to what a "truther" really is. A truther simply means you want the truth behind what really happened and you don't believe the government lies we are being spoon-fed. I'm in this camp...I have no idea what actually happened and why, and I'd like to know. Anyone claiming they know why it happened, including people saying Bush did it as well as those who swallow the government account, are extremely misguided and gullible.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2013

I trust an ME named Tony Szamboti with 27 years experience in aerospace and communications to tell be about architectural design. Its kinda like all the nutty biologists and such that sign petitions verifying its their scientific expertise says global warming is happening even as global temps are dropping. Everyone is part of the conspiracy except the nutjob "experts" providing the ammo for the conspiracy in a field they know little to nothing about...you look hard enough you can always find a couple.

I will say this ben swann dude is a character...he kinda looks like a guy who spends his off-time trolling the internet for 12 yr old girls.

I'm sure this background helped him out...

Swann was home schooled and is a 1993 graduate of Brigham Young University with a Masters in History from California State University in 1994 at age 16

He didn't go to a government training camp, therefore he's discredited. Makes sense.
    I could care less if he was home-schooled or that he got a degree at BYU. His parents seem like idiots though...its one thing if you are a child protégé...its another if your parents home-school you to accelerate you through school just so you can start getting an on-line liberal arts degree at age 11. From there go to, of all schools, Cal St, to get a masters in History? At age 16 he's done with school and off to make it in the real world with a pretty shitty education (its not like he graduated MIT and off to silicon valley), where most people are not even close to finding out who the fuck they are.

Heck, I probably agree with 81% of what he says...why the fuck are we spending millions trying to figure out why lesbians are fat (are we allowed to guess limited options?). My problem is that his background suggests his isolation growing up (how many kids you think he played with once he started "college" at age 11) appears to inhibit his ability to differentiate between real stories (example from his website now "Syrian rebels decapitate young boy") with the weeds (9/11 conspiracy and whatever conspiracy he concocted about additional shooters at Sandy Hook).

That, and that stupid soul patch bugs the shit out of me.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

vadawg said:

Idiot's that believe the government crack me up since.....they've been lying to us for a LOOONGGG time. Wake the fuck up.

DNC I usually agree with you, but I gotta disagree here. In the same sentence you're acknowledging the government lies while saying people who think the government lied about 9/11 are idiots. I'm sure some are. But I think many are confused as to what a "truther" really is. A truther simply means you want the truth behind what really happened and you don't believe the government lies we are being spoon-fed. I'm in this camp...I have no idea what actually happened and why, and I'd like to know. Anyone claiming they know why it happened, including people saying Bush did it as well as those who swallow the government account, are extremely misguided and gullible.
    I'm pretty comfortable with the fact we'll never know everything about anything, no matter how badly Julian Assange wants to change the world. I don't think we know all the details about 9-11 or JFK or Gitmo or any such things. I don't believe we're going to Syria because we give a shit about the poor innocent people there. I understand desiring the full truth, I just think that's as likely as Sark suddenly going Nick Saban on the Pac12.

I also think it's pretty clear that, full details not being available, a bunch of pissed off Muslims hatched and executed the plan to take out the towers. If there's a 9-11 conspiracy, it's a conspiracy to hide information after the attacks occurred that would expose mass incompetence, not a conspiracy to hide who the REAL perpetrators were or how they pulled it off.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    dnc said:

dnc said:

vadawg said:

I'm pretty comfortable with the fact we'll never know everything about anything, no matter how badly Julian Assange wants to change the world. I don't think we know all the details about 9-11 or JFK or Gitmo or any such things. I don't believe we're going to Syria because we give a shit about the poor innocent people there. I understand desiring the full truth, I just think that's as likely as Sark suddenly going Nick Saban on the Pac12.

I also think it's pretty clear that, full details not being available, a bunch of pissed off Muslims hatched and executed the plan to take out the towers. If there's a 9-11 conspiracy, it's a conspiracy to hide information after the attacks occurred that would expose mass incompetence, not a conspiracy to hide who the REAL perpetrators were or how they pulled it off.
    On that last point, if its true, what's really scary is just how incompetent they did look. If the cover up made them look like that imagine how bad the truth would be.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I trust an ME named Tony Szamboti with 27 years experience in aerospace and communications to tell be about architectural design. Its kinda like all the nutty biologists and such that sign petitions verifying its their scientific expertise says global warming is happening even as global temps are dropping. Everyone is part of the conspiracy except the nutjob "experts" providing the ammo for the conspiracy in a field they know little to nothing about...you look hard enough you can always find a couple.

I will say this ben swann dude is a character...he kinda looks like a guy who spends his off-time trolling the internet for 12 yr old girls.

I'm sure this background helped him out...

Swann was home schooled and is a 1993 graduate of Brigham Young University with a Masters in History from California State University in 1994 at age 16

He didn't go to a government training camp, therefore he's discredited. Makes sense.
    why the fuck are we spending millions trying to figure out why lesbians are fat
    Because science.