Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ReThink 9/11

vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Swaye's Wigwam
More American's are doing it, as they should.

ReThink 9/11

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,155
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's what THEY want you to do
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Roof da Troof >>>>> 9/11 Troofers
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Ben Swann is the fucking man
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol conspiracy theorists crack me up.

I think you are a very enlightened individual btw for "re thinking" 9/11.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Idiot's that believe the government crack me up since.....they've been lying to us for a LOOONGGG time. Wake the fuck up.

• Options
    vadawg said:

Idiot's that believe the government crack me up since.....they've been lying to us for a LOOONGGG time. Wake the fuck up.

You see the BIG picture. Do you have a blog by any chance? I would love to read more of your work to help me "open my eyes" more.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

That' s what they want you to think. I think the Rothchilds and other elite bankers did it.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    vadawg said:

ReThink 9/11

I'm too busy thinking about why lesbians are obese to bother with rethinking 9/11. #neverforget (I'm classy and threw in a #neverforget so that everyone knows I remembered to not forget).

benswann.com/feds-spend-2-2-million-studying-why-lesbians-are-overweight/

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2013
    I trust an ME named Tony Szamboti with 27 years experience in aerospace and communications to tell be about architectural design. Its kinda like all the nutty biologists and such that sign petitions verifying its their scientific expertise says global warming is happening even as global temps are dropping. Everyone is part of the conspiracy except the nutjob "experts" providing the ammo for the conspiracy in a field they know little to nothing about...you look hard enough you can always find a couple.

I will say this ben swann dude is a character...he kinda looks like a guy who spends his off-time trolling the internet for 12 yr old girls.

I'm sure this background helped him out...

Swann was home schooled and is a 1993 graduate of Brigham Young University with a Masters in History from California State University in 1994 at age 16
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

vadawg said:

ReThink 9/11

I'm too busy thinking about why lesbians are obese to bother with rethinking 9/11. #neverforget (I'm classy and threw in a #neverforget so that everyone knows I remembered to not forget).

The comments on that article are spectacular.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

vadawg said:

ReThink 9/11

Agreed

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

vadawg said:

ReThink 9/11

"Why are lesbians obese? They eat too much pie of course."

"So much for the health benefits of a meat-free diet, I guess."

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yep, that "Home Schooled" BYU grad shit really raises some red flags. I guess if you're not a grad of a government indoctrination program, and the UW, you're a fucking "conspiracy Theorist Idiot".

Enjoy your apathetic lives while you can.....

Oh and BTW: I'm one of those idiot's that doesn't believe the shit that's been shoved down our throats, or also known as a "Conspiracy Theorists", but I'm such an idiot to be retired at the age of 44 (I actually retired years ago), and I did it through hard work and working within those groups that I'm now speaking out against.....funny how that works....huh?

Again: WTFU and do your own research.

Trust no one. Question everything.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2013
    vadawg said:

Yep, that "Home Schooled" BYU grad shit really raises some red flags. I guess if you're not a grad of a government indoctrination program, and the UW, you're a fucking "conspiracy Theorist Idiot".

Oh and BTW: I'm one of those idiot's that doesn't believe the shit that's been shoved down our throats, or also known as a "Conspiracy Theorists", but I'm such an idiot to be retired at the age of 44 (I actually retired years ago), and I did it through hard work and working within those groups that I'm now speaking out against.....funny how that works....huh?

Retiring at 44 and being a conspiracy theory foil hat wearer are mutually exclusive. I question everything, trust no one and think the truth eraser full of shit. Ive done the research. The truthers are like religious zealots and actually get pissed off if you disagree.

Howard Hughes was nuts.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I trust an ME named Tony Szamboti with 27 years experience in aerospace and communications to tell be about architectural design. Its kinda like all the nutty biologists and such that sign petitions verifying its their scientific expertise says global warming is happening even as global temps are dropping. Everyone is part of the conspiracy except the nutjob "experts" providing the ammo for the conspiracy in a field they know little to nothing about...you look hard enough you can always find a couple.

I will say this ben swann dude is a character...he kinda looks like a guy who spends his off-time trolling the internet for 12 yr old girls.

I'm sure this background helped him out...

Swann was home schooled and is a 1993 graduate of Brigham Young University with a Masters in History from California State University in 1994 at age 16

He didn't go to a government training camp, therefore he's discredited. Makes sense.
  • Options
    vadawg said:

Wow pressing badly.