Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ranking the posters.

Comments

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,094 Swaye's Wigwam

Not one mention. Fuck all y'all...

Huh?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club

@puppylove_sugarsteel is at the top and it's not close. In the rants is some wisdom.

@HeretoBeatmyChest and @RoadDawg55 are always solid

I respect Race's legacy and wisdom even if he can't stand me.

Swaye's like the cool guy at the bar who's pretty funny.

I'm a fag but he needs more time was a good poster before he went creepy and crazy.

AZDUck is alright...for a Duck.

I heart you Bill. It amuses me how we disagree on just about everything. That doesn't make you a bad person
    Don't go soft on us.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    As a newb I would say that:
    Content

Coke
    Race
    TL (don't ever change)
    Chest
    Road
    If I forgot u my bad

Funny

All you fucks crack me up.
  • HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,252
    This one's too EEEEEEEEE Z.

We all know the best poaster here is lurkin' and not poastin' lil'Kim.

Respekt da bitterness!
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    I love everyone here equally.

*HUGS*
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

@puppylove_sugarsteel is at the top and it's not close. In the rants is some wisdom.

@HeretoBeatmyChest and @RoadDawg55 are always solid

I respect Race's legacy and wisdom even if he can't stand me.

Swaye's like the cool guy at the bar who's pretty funny.

I'm a fag but he needs more time was a good poster before he went creepy and crazy.

AZDUck is alright...for a Duck.

Comment about Sugar is spot on. This site should be renamed to Hardcore Puppy.
    Derek should pay him 10.99 a month to post here.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Unreal! -- Even while I breathed there came to my nostrils the breath of the vapour of heated iron! A suffocating odour pervaded the prison! A deeper glow settled each moment in the eyes that glared at my agonies! A richer tint of crimson diffused itself over the pictured horrors of blood. I panted! I gasped for breath! There could be no doubt of the design of my tormentors -- oh! most unrelenting! oh! most demoniac of men! I shrank from the glowing metal to the centre of the cell. Amid the thought of the fiery destruction that impended, the idea of the coolness of the well came over my soul like balm. I rushed to its deadly brink. I threw my straining vision below. The glare from the enkindled roof illumined its inmost recesses. Yet, for a wild moment, did my spirit refuse to comprehend the meaning of what I saw. At length it forced -- it wrestled its way into my soul -- it burned itself in upon my shuddering reason. -- Oh! for a voice to speak! -- oh! horror! -- oh! any horror but this! With a shriek, I rushed from the margin, and buried my face in my hands -- weeping bitterly.

The heat rapidly increased, and once again I looked up, shuddering as with a fit of the ague. There had been a second change in the cell -- and now the change was obviously in the form. As before, it was in vain that I, at first, endeavoured to appreciate or understand what was taking place. But not long was I left in doubt. The Inquisitorial vengeance had been hurried by my two-fold escape, and there was to be no more dallying with the King of Terrors. The room had been square. I saw that two of its iron angles were now acute -- two, consequently, obtuse. The fearful difference quickly increased with a low rumbling or moaning sound. In an instant the apartment had shifted its form into that of a lozenge. But the alteration stopped not here-I neither hoped nor desired it to stop. I could have clasped the red walls to my bosom as a garment of eternal peace. "Death," I said, "any death but that of the pit!" Fool! might I have not known that into the pit it was the object of the burning iron to urge me? Could I resist its glow? or, if even that, could I withstand its pressure And now, flatter and flatter grew the lozenge, with a rapidity that left me no time for contemplation. Its centre, and of course, its greatest width, came just over the yawning gulf. I shrank back -- but the closing walls pressed me resistlessly onward. At length for my seared and writhing body there was no longer an inch of foothold on the firm floor of the prison. I struggled no more, but the agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long, and final scream of despair. I felt that I tottered upon the brink -- I averted my eyes --

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

1. HarveyRoad - The originator of most of Sven's shit, who is the the originator of most of our shit.
    2. PLSS - Hit or miss like no one else, but his hits are GOAT.
    3. Damone - So sad to see him flush away a great poasting career like that.
    4. RaceBannon - Like WASHINGTON, his best days are behind him, but his glory days will always have a soft spot in my heart.
    5. Sven - This place won't be the same without him.
    6. Swaye - Makes my pp tingle.
    7. APAG - Most willing to go against the grain, been right about almost everything regarding hoops and football over the years except that ugly Hire Sark blackeye. Would be higher if he poasted more.
    8. DDY - One trick pony who just bashes the kids, but does it so well it's still funny after 2300 times.
    9. GrundleGifskin - Makes my football pp tingle.
    10. AZDuck - With Harv DOA, the best rival troll in the field, 'nuff said on that.

Shoutouts due to my negas NachoLover, RoadDawg, Chestbeater, CuntWaffle, doogles, misterem, cokehead, FreeChavez (best hoops poaster), mrspeterman, DJ (ILTCHDJ), negadawg, Madson, Dardanus, Freeme, pawz, Gladstone, Tequila L;dr and many more I'm probably forgetting. I remember leaving Dawgman and thinking there was maybe 5 poasters over there at that point I would miss. If this hellhole ever shut down I'd miss most of you fags. Self 75k.

I stand by being supportive of the Sark hire. My point always was that you don't need to hire a proven head coach, you need to hire a great one. Given where we are with Petersen right now, I'd say I'm trending right.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    My fav poster is DAVIDDAWG.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    dnc said:

Shoutouts due to my negas NachoLover, RoadDawg, Chestbeater, CuntWaffle, doogles, misterem, cokehead, FreeChavez (best hoops poaster), mrspeterman, DJ (ILTCHDJ), negadawg, Madson, Dardanus, Freeme, pawz, Gladstone, Tequila L;dr and many more I'm probably forgetting. I remember leaving Dawgman and thinking there was maybe 5 poasters over there at that point I would miss. If this hellhole ever shut down I'd miss most of you fags. Self 75k.

Pleased to be associated with such fine nega brethren. Not sure I could have made it as a fan the past 2 years without this shithole.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,594
    Beyond his love of playing 18, you forgot he has access to 3 other holes

PurpleJ said:

I'm the equivalent of Kobe these days. Sure I got rings but now days its hard to get out of bed let alone play at the high level that I set during my 16 year career.

I just make my mean face, yell at the younger players and cash my 24 million dollar check I get for playing here while I rehab at Cliffside Malibu

I always maintained the Michael Jordan comparisons. He can still dunk at 50, but mostly all he does is smoke cigars, play golf, and talk shit while running a franchise into the ground and teaching kids.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,932 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

My top 3:

@RaceBannon - quite honestly, he hasn't MOVED!

Drunken Ira @Swaye - we share a bond that only men who've been in combat could understand (I've watched Saving Private Ryan like 30 times so I have a very solid understanding of combat)

@PurpleJ - a truly enlightened poaster who knows the SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC is like Ric Flair, it's the best thing going today! Wooooo!

I miss you like the desert misses the rain.
    Wanna cyber?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    I'll come back later when I'm fucked up and tell you faggots how much I love you all.

Wait - no I won't.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,932 Founders Club
    dflea said:

I'll come back later when I'm fucked up and tell you faggots how much I love you all.

Wait - no I won't.

You won't be fucked up or you won't come back or you won't tell us (yes US!) how much you love you have for us?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited November 2015

dflea said:

Wait - no I won't.

You won't be fucked up or you won't come back or you won't tell us (yes US!) how much you love you have for us?
    Since the first couple bloody marys have already gone dry, I expect the fucked up part is a foregone conclusion.

Besides, I've already said Swaye is the best poaster here a number of times, and if I do that again, it would be kind of faggoty. And if you aren't the best poaster, then who gives a fuck about you?

faggoty wink/75k and all that