Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Christ.

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I admit it. I never even turned the game on last night. First game this year I DGAF if I watched or not, and really never even thought about it. Wakeup this morning, fire up Netscape, come to this shithole and learn we played our best game in ages. FML.

Comments

• Options
    Founders Club
    brchco12 said:

So you know what you need to do now, we may even be able to start a firewater blackout fund to make sure you don't watch

This is a good poont. I'll miss the game threads, but fuck it. Just win.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The biggest accomplishment we had last night was breaking their will on offense. Deathrow in full effect.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I admit it. I never even turned the game on last night. First game this year I DGAF if I watched or not, and really never even thought about it. Wakeup this morning, fire up Netscape, come to this shithole and learn we played our best game in ages. FML.

We played pretty crap all things considered. If you look at the stat lines, they were pretty even.

Basically, it was a cripple fight and it turned out their wheelchair hit a rock early and spilled them onto the ground. So we just sort of randomly ran into their head with our wheelchair, even though we sometimes inadvertently locked the wheels up on ourselves and had moments where we contemplated suicide. Sometimes we would make a big run at their head with the wheelchair and be like 5 feet wide right.

But they can't get up and they can't really move, so what can they do? They just kind of took it and cried.
    We are the only team in America that can look like a pile of ass winning 49-3. I DVR'ed the shit...I might have to go watch it. I like tard fights.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    let me guess, washington is BACK despite the fact we played the shittiest team on the schedule so far
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

let me guess, washington is BACK despite the fact we played the shittiest team on the schedule so far

Let me guess, Petersen is a failure because he didn't beat Oregon and nothing else matters to you.
    petersen is a failure because he sucks and has beaten no one, and wont
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    phineas said:

No one is saying that. You sound like you really hate your life.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    phineas said:

phineas said:

Let me guess, Petersen is a failure because he didn't beat Oregon and nothing else matters to you.
    petersen is a failure because he sucks and has beaten no one, and wont
    Zzzz
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

We played pretty crap all things considered. If you look at the stat lines, they were pretty even.

Basically, it was a cripple fight and it turned out their wheelchair hit a rock early and spilled them onto the ground. So we just sort of randomly ran into their head with our wheelchair, even though we sometimes inadvertently locked the wheels up on ourselves and had moments where we contemplated suicide. Sometimes we would make a big run at their head with the wheelchair and be like 5 feet wide right.

But they can't get up and they can't really move, so what can they do? They just kind of took it and cried.
    I have to disagree with you. I we didn't look like world beaters but it was far better than crappy.
    This.

I didn't watch every play, but I watched 70% of it.

We played well. I have no major complaints. There weren't any major blown assignments or execution. Even the play calling seemed okay (obligatory they were playing a bad defense).

November is when I expected the team to click better. Playing an average team is part of it, but I think they're also getting better. Now that I say that, watch da Utes light them up,
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Holy fuck you guys are Doogs.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    score 49 on arizona, nothing else matters