Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Blackout Saturday!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mike_HonchoMike_Honcho Member Posts: 214
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

I think wearing black or using the term "black out" is abhorantly racist. The UW should just close down the football program for supporting such an insensitive activity.
    Shut. It. Down

Shutting down anything relating to Husky Football does sound good. Putting to rest anything involving racism sounds equally as good. "Blackout Saturday" is what I have called every Saturday for the last fifteen years. I was just curious as to everyone's preferred road to oblivion. Thats all. Sorry for the confusion.
    Just to be clear....

I've used the N word plenty on this site and would use it again, but my fear of Stalin banishing me into oblivion refrains me from using it.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I think wearing black or using the term "black out" is abhorantly racist. The UW should just close down the football program for supporting such an insensitive activity.
    Shut. It. Down

Shutting down anything relating to Husky Football does sound good. Putting to rest anything involving racism sounds equally as good. "Blackout Saturday" is what I have called every Saturday for the last fifteen years. I was just curious as to everyone's preferred road to oblivion. Thats all. Sorry for the confusion.
    Is this the ole double el whoooosherroooo?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shut. It. Down

Just to be clear....

I've used the N word plenty on this site and would use it again, but my fear of Stalin banishing me into oblivion refrains me from using it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHrNIrFceY
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

with 6 minutes to go in the first half Husky Stadium will be rocking!!!

Meanwhile, at UW Athletics headquarters, Pool Boy struggles to define "hot ticket."
  • Options
    huskyfavrehuskyfavre Member Posts: 121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

20 Sven bucks if you get on TV like these ASU coeds

All of my fantasies about bringing ASU coeds back to my mom's basement vanished on seeing this photo.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    All white fans should find a person of color and give them their ticket.

Think of the free pub and the intimidation factor.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    mobey said:

All white fans should find a person of color and give them their ticket.

Think of the free pub and the intimidation factor.

So, you're saying that black people are scary?

thatsracist.gif
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Meek said:

with 6 minutes to go in the first half Husky Stadium will be rocking!!!

Meanwhile, at UW Athletics headquarters, Pool Boy struggles to define "hot ticket."
    Pool Boy will be in a private booth with Bleenor raving about how much better the stadium food in the high net worth zone is than it was during the Rose Bowl and National Championship era (then they clink glasses together and fist pump to their success)