Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More story time

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    For sociopaths in modern times with advanced DNA analysis it's just too hard.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

How much time would Ted have given Pete? This:

“he wandered into a college bar to watch his alma mater, the University of Washington, play the University of Michigan Wolverines in the Rose Bowl. Passing himself off as a medical student, Ted cheered lustily for the Washington Huskies, calling attention to himself in a Wolverine bar, and drank himself into a stupor by half time... He spent the second half of the game wretching in the men’s room and barely stumbled out the door before the bartender could make good on a threat to call the police to have Ted removed from the men’s room’s single toilet.”

Excerpt From: Stephen G. Michaud & Hugh Aynesworth. “The Only Living Witness: Revised 2012.” Authorlink Press, 2012-02-10.

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sociopathic coach? That sounds terrible.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

How much time would Ted have given Pete? This:

“he wandered into a college bar to watch his alma mater, the University of Washington, play the University of Michigan Wolverines in the Rose Bowl. Passing himself off as a medical student, Ted cheered lustily for the Washington Huskies, calling attention to himself in a Wolverine bar, and drank himself into a stupor by half time... He spent the second half of the game wretching in the men’s room and barely stumbled out the door before the bartender could make good on a threat to call the police to have Ted removed from the men’s room’s single toilet.”

Excerpt From: Stephen G. Michaud & Hugh Aynesworth. “The Only Living Witness: Revised 2012.” Authorlink Press, 2012-02-10.

100% he would have been a HHB poster lol

born into the wrong era, ted
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

OK!

goodbye sociopaths. The AOG is officially gone. put me back on the kill list. I leave you to cutting people off in traffic and making loud noises, talking on cell phones right next to somebody trying to concentrate, and all the other things you do all day long to annoy people.

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.

While I am gone from this bored I reserve the right to return at a time and place of my choosing. The Apostle was one of the dozen people in the stands at HS tonight vs Zona. By the way, I was also there in '91 vs AZ and the Leap By The Lake. I have only one question.

WHY. THE. FUCK. DIDN'T. THIS. HAPPEN. VS. GODDAMN. OREGON.

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

OK!

goodbye sociopaths. The AOG is officially gone. put me back on the kill list. I leave you to cutting people off in traffic and making loud noises, talking on cell phones right next to somebody trying to concentrate, and all the other things you do all day long to annoy people.

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.

While I am gone from this bored I reserve the right to return at a time and place of my choosing. The Apostle was one of the dozen people in the stands at HS tonight vs Zona. By the way, I was also there in '91 vs AZ and the Leap By The Lake. I have only one question.

Listen shit dick, the only obsession going on around here is you and this site. Most guys post here and there, you post here in scary fashion. Gives u a reason to pound after a day at the HHB office. You see your post total and scream up to your dads with pride. "Dad I'm up to 15,243", while your partner cries with happiness.

OK!

Listen shit dick, the only obsession going on around here is you and this site. Most guys post here and there, you post here in scary fashion. Gives u a reason to pound after a day at the HHB office. You see your post total and scream up to your dads with pride. "Dad I'm up to 15,243", while your partner cries with happiness.
    OK!

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

OK!

OK!

OK!

Pressing. Stop plagiarism AOG's shit, fucko.