Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More story time

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Kevin Coe, the South Hill rapist, a 4 star sociopath out of Spokane had a nice run in the late 70's early 80's. Jack Olsen wrote the definitive work on him, "Son". Kevin had mommy issues in a big way and a dad who was asleep at the wheel. Literally, he had narcolepsy, which made him a perfect fit for his job as an editor at the Spokesman Review.

As is so often the case in my Forest Gump life, I was in Spokane on a building project for 3 months while he was still free. I was single and in my early 20's so the guys and I would be out often in the bars. Spokane women are easy. "Oh, you're from the coast?"

Yeah, Seattle, not like the real coast but if it gets me in your pants, then yeah, I'm from the COAST baby!

"You're not the rapist are you?"

"Quite honestly, I am not"

"Ok!"

No wonder there are so many victims in the world. I'm not blaming the victim so don't twist.

His mom tried to get the judge killed when he got arrested. His dad was asleep still.

This was my introduction into the mind of a sociopath and the most interesting thing was the inability to admit anything no matter how trivial.

The rapist used an oven mitt. Coe denied ever even knowing what an oven mitt is. Stuff like that.

He denied his offensive coordinator sucks and that his approach as a coach is failing.

Or was that Petersen?

Fuck off. Read the book. You meet sociopaths every day. You need to know how to identify them and get the hell away. If they don't kill you or rape you they will still fuck up your life if you let them.

GO DAWGS (football post)

At least I used a fresh approach to rip Petersen

Comments