Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

VIDEO: Student says TX teacher forced 7th graders to deny God is real, or take a failing grade

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,084 Founders Club
    OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Dude, I wasn't done editing my post. You shouldn't be so eager and quick to stalk me.

Uh huh. Edited 2 minutes after I corrected your dumbfuckery.

Have you found a job yet? Have to tell you, fixing my editing errors isn't going to pay well.
    Why would I get a job when Obama will pay me to sit on my fat ass and vote Dem?
    He pays you to sit on your fat ass?

As to why you might want a job, its so that you can live a better life. I doubt anybody living off of entitlements is enjoying it -- but with a (good) job, you can actually have a lot of fucking fun in this live. Travel a lot, eat at the Met, fuck a lot of women, fly your flying boat, etc.
    It's funny, because I'm not fat and I have a few sources of income, one of which is a job (healthcare ftw). HTH.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    edited October 2015
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Dude, I wasn't done editing my post. You shouldn't be so eager and quick to stalk me.

Have you found a job yet? Have to tell you, fixing my editing errors isn't going to pay well.

As to why you might want a job, its so that you can live a better life. I doubt anybody living off of entitlements is enjoying it -- but with a (good) job, you can actually have a lot of fucking fun in this live. Travel a lot, eat at the Met, fuck a lot of women, fly your flying boat, etc.
    It's funny, because I'm not fat and I have a few sources of income, one of which is a job (healthcare ftw). HTH.
    I see. I was just taking you at your word when you said you were paid to sit on your fat ass.

Health care? Let me guess. Male nurse? I'd guess LPN.

Change my bedpan Husky!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,084 Founders Club
    OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

I see. I was just taking you at your word when you said you were paid to sit on your fat ass.

Health care? Let me guess. Male nurse? I'd guess LPN.
    I'm a unionized janitor making $75K a year to do a shitty job.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    One nut teacher does this and it's a whole to do. Texas, in paticular, has been in the forefront of trying to jam religion in to schools. Weird that there have been no topics on that. Almost like there's an agenda.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,927 Founders Club

One nut teacher does this and it's a whole to do. Texas, in paticular, has been in the forefront of trying to jam religion in to schools. Weird that there have been no topics on that. Almost like there's an agenda.

I've seen plenty of to do about lone nut believers doing stupid stuff. I've seen plenty of topics on jamming religion in schools. You should get out more
  • I was going to stay out of this but the "truth" comment dragged me back in again.

What is truth, as a noted Roman official once asked.

Teachers should not be imposing their truth, be it for a God or against a God.

Keep religion out, teach science and maff and the kids can figure it out.

Telling the kids there is no god is teaching science
    Many scientists believe in god and find no problem teaching science without mentioning god.

Seems like you have an agenda.
    Scientists believing in god has nothing to do with science. It's feelings and emotion which scientists have just as non scientists do.
    that's different from saying that telling kids there is no god is science. Science says there is no proof of god.
    Ok. She should have told them there is no proof of god or Santa and told them they can believe in stuff there is no proof of (like man caused climate change) if they want to be weak minded imbeciles
    You sound bitter
    Are we done here?

I was going to stay out of this but the "truth" comment dragged me back in again.

Many scientists believe in god and find no problem teaching science without mentioning god.

Scientists believing in god has nothing to do with science. It's feelings and emotion which scientists have just as non scientists do.
    that's different from saying that telling kids there is no god is science. Science says there is no proof of god.
    Ok. She should have told them there is no proof of god or Santa and told them they can believe in stuff there is no proof of (like man caused climate change) if they want to be weak minded imbeciles
    You sound bitter
    Are we done here?
    Huh?
  • WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    edited October 2015

I was going to stay out of this but the "truth" comment dragged me back in again.

You sound bitter
    Are we done here?
    Huh?
    Sounds like you care.

You sound bitter
    Are we done here?
    Huh?
    Sounds like you care.
    Disagree
    PurpleJ said:

It's almost like the media will publish sensationalist stories on hot button issues in order to get clicks and subscriptions.

Yep. The media from all over the spectrum. Especially those clickbait sites Dereck likes to post links to.

I've seen plenty of to do about lone nut believers doing stupid stuff. I've seen plenty of topics on jamming religion in schools. You should get out more
    I finally figured it out. You're a doog. You're a doog for god.

Your arguments are soft, pussified, illogical and stupid. And when you're not making those arguments, you're making excuses.

Seriously if we put your post up as a pole for who wrote it, the number one answer would be Kim. All it was missing was the faggy winky face and a wine of the week.

You're a fucking doog.

I still love you though. You are a good guy after all ;)

Your arguments are soft, pussified, illogical and stupid. And when you're not making those arguments, you're making excuses.

Seriously if we put your post up as a pole for who wrote it, the number one answer would be Kim. All it was missing was the faggy winky face and a wine of the week.

You're a fucking doog.

I love you like a brother man
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,371 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

You're a fucking doog.

I love you like a brother man
    Christ-like post to turn the other cheek.
    This is the classiest thing I have seen in sport.
    edited October 2015
    Also, if you track this story on reddit, sounds like the kid or the kid's mom lied. The teacher did not tell her to deny god or get a failing grade -- the local news interviewed other kids from the same class, and the girl in the video (or her mom) either lied to start trouble -- or the girl just completely misunderstood the assignment -- probably a combination of a girl that didn't understand, and a mom that wanted to stir the hornets nest and play the victim of the oppressive school district.

Sounds like quality journalism from the sites Derek likes to post, fails yet again.
    OZONE said:

Also, if you track this story on reddit, sounds like the kid or the kid's mom lied. The teacher did not tell her to deny god or get a failing grade -- the local news interviewed other kids from the same class, and the girl in the video (or her mom) either lied to start trouble -- or the girl just completely misunderstood the assignment -- probably a combination of a girl that didn't understand, and a mom that wanted to stir the hornets nest and play the victim of the oppressive school district.

Sounds like quality journalism from the sites Derek likes to post, fails yet again.

It's funny, you dig deeper on this story and its bullshit. You dig deeper on Christians pushing religion into school and theres millions and millions of dollars backing them up.

Weird.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    People who preach about how much they don't believe in God are much more annoying than ones that do.