Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jonathan Smith

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Tequilla said:

Tie a cement rock to the foot and throw him off Alcatraz on the way home ...

If Petersen needs any more proof to fire this clown, the first half + first drive of the second half should have broke the camel's back ...

Enough said on that and this game ...

I've been saying for a while that Smith (and Pease) should be fired at end of season ... failure to do so by Petersen puts it on him and would be a fireable event in my mind

Fireable event? New most fucktarded post of young new year, maybe of all time. Congrats buttfuck!
    Do you even know how the quote function works?
    Dont have or need to bold cute little quotes. When puppy speaks people listen no matter if I choose to exercise the quote function properly. Generally i have my hot aids do my posting anyway offseason, i just fly in during spring, fall and during the season.

Hit it up with them, although dont expect them to give you garboons the time of day. (Kind of like all the cute girls who've ignored you your whole life doginlynnwood.) You'll catch on after your 9th grade english interpretation pass/fail class ends. You'll learn semantics and proper quoting are as insignificant as your paycheck.
    HUH?
    Coming from Texas I'll give you a few days to understand.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

syphilitic*

Yeah, but still...
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dardanus said:

Tequilla said:

Dardanus said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Houhusky said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Houhusky said:

@Tequilla Oct 2015 - "I've been saying for a while that Smith (and Pease) should be fired at end of season ... failure to do so by Petersen puts it on him and would be a fireable event in my mind"

@Tequilla Feb 2016 - "But I don't think it is indefensible to give Smith another crack with a more experienced team and not risk setting back some still young players with a new playbook and system in Year #2."

I like to say that Petersen should be fired if he doesnt get rid of Smith and then say its not indefensible to give Smith another season... that is what I like to do.

What changed? Other than the 2nd half of the season, nothing. But changing opinion based on demonstrated improvement in performance playing worse teams is an executable offense.
    FTFY

"Tie a cement rock to the foot and throw him off [Smith] Alcatraz on the way home" to "Smith did just enough" because UW beat up on some of the worst defensive teams in the country to finish out the season.

You act like it was a surprise UW finished out the season against WSU, OSU, and some shit tier bowl team.
    First 6 games, opponents record 42-35
    Last 6 games, opponents record 43-35

Next.
    You probably think you made a point
    Let me try again, old-timer. On average, the quality of opponents at the beginning of the year was on par with the quality of opponents at the end of the year.

Screw that. Win or GTFO. Fire Peterman today.
    That's not true at all
    You may not want it to be true, but the facts say otherwise.

Last 6 games, opponents record 43-35
    I like to equate 6 games (3 P12, 2 MW, 1 Big Sky) to 6 games (6 P12). I do that.
    I'm not exactly sure what you're implying here.

You would think that the offensive results should be better against 3 P12, 2 MW, and 1 Big Sky teams than against 6 P12 conference teams - agreed?
    I'm implying that bisecting the season and comparing opponent's records is not a good indicator of the schedule getting easier or harder. That's because these 6 games vs 6 games is not a good comparison.

The point AZHusky is trying to make is that the schedule did not get easier at the end of the season because the opponent's records are nearly identical.

How about we divide the conference schedule into thirds?

First (Cal, USC, Oregon)
    Opp record 25-15
    UW 1-2

Second (Stan, AZ, Utah)
    Opp record 29-11
    UW 1-2

Third (ASU, OSU, WSU)
    Opp record 17-21
    UW 2-1
    You may not want it to be true, but the facts say otherwise.

Last 6 games, opponents record 43-35.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Love the out of context shit ... but that's your MO ... go chug a gallon of bleach and put a razor infused plunger handle straight up your ass
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

Love the out of context shit ... but that's your MO ... go chug a gallon of bleach and put a razor infused plunger handle straight up your ass

Doogs hate accountability.

Tequilla said:

There's no flip flopping on Smith there ...

As usual, this is taking shit out of context ... commentary was about the freaking out after a week of practice ...

Go find a bottle of Clorox and give yourself a thorough anal bleaching ... then go chug the "backwash"

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

As usual, this is taking shit out of context ... commentary was about the freaking out after a week of practice ...

Go find a bottle of Clorox and give yourself a thorough anal bleaching ... then go chug the "backwash"

Why do you have a problem standing by your posts?

I'm not judging the content of your posts. You are.
    Because the posts are being used out of context

I'm not a big fan of Smith and didn't think he did a good job last year ... I personally would have moved on ... Pete didn't and now it is time to see what happens

Anchoring on a prior position if/when circumstances change is FS ... I'm not optimistic about Smith but open to the idea that things may improve
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

I'm not a big fan of Smith and didn't think he did a good job last year ... I personally would have moved on ... Pete didn't and now it is time to see what happens

Anchoring on a prior position if/when circumstances change is FS ... I'm not optimistic about Smith but open to the idea that things may improve

Tequilla, this thread is over. The thread won.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,722
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

That's a pretty good gloves off there
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Tequilla said:

STFU you fat fucking doog.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@Tequilla has the balls to state his opinion. Others like to sit back and fling tired one liners.

I appreciate @Tequilla's contributions, both today and in the past, other than the long-winded thing. My attention span is waning over time.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    "I'm not optimistic and I don't really like the guy, but I'm still in lipo in year three."

Does not compute.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@Tequilla has the balls to state his opinion. Others like to sit back and fling tired one liners.

I appreciate @Tequilla's contributions, both today and in the past, other than the long-winded thing. My attention span is waning over time.
    Hurtful.

Zzzxxiiinngggg